Game Improvements
December 30, 2016, 01:40 PM
Morrighan
Approved Members

Game Improvements

As some of you know, there was some OOC conflict related to a potential war plot and some members disagreed with how the administration resolved it. While we stand by our decision, we have listened to all sides and have identified that there are some areas of the game that could use some improvement. It is always disappointing to see long-time members go, and we are doing what we can to help prevent a situation like this from occurring again in the future.

IC Conflict section in the Guidebook

We will be adding a new section to the guidebook related to IC conflicts. This will help the members and administration have a transparent point of reference on what is fair and what is not, both in and out of character. Rather than dictating this to the membership, we'd really like to hear your ideas and preferences. Please participate in the survey!

How Slack is used at WOLF

We would like to see your thoughts on how Slack is being used at WOLF; we have identified some potential issues, but before taking action want to see if the membership as a whole feels the same way. Please participate in the poll!

Rotating Assistant Administrator Position

As mentioned in the Staff Changes announcement, we have introduced a rotating monthly position for Pack Moderators to use. We would like to have more outside accountability as a team and to be more transparent with the membership. While this position will not have access to the Admin CP, they will have full moderator capabilities and will be able to participate in all administrator discussions. Whoever fills this position can be as involved as they want— there is no activity expectation, and it's all about your comfort level— but the intention is that this position will have just as much say in game management discussions as the rest of the team. Pack Moderators can volunteer here!

We will choose our first assistant on January 1, 2017 via a dice roll.
January 05, 2017, 10:45 AM
Morrighan
Approved Members

We have split out posts/feedback related to the handling of an administrator's removal several months ago and stored it privately. This was done to avoid the conversation turning into a public roast of said person and others related to the situation. However, we have heard and understood the concerns raised (specifically, that there was not enough communication about the incident at the time, that some members perceived it as unjust, and that there should be frequent and consistent reviews of the administration's behavior, individually and collectively).

We are doing our best to address these with some adjustments behind the scenes and some that will make it into the Guidebook.

I want to stress, as game founder, that if any member has an issue with a member of the administration or the way the administration has handled something, please come to me privately. I take it seriously, but I am unable to act on it without specific examples. I will not promise that it will be addressed to your personal liking, but it will be reviewed on all sides and addressed accordingly.