Dragoncrest Cliffs i can't help this awful energy
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
eske was not a wolf that portia had ever come in contact with-- by accident or choice. she'd had a known fondness for hvitserk, and freyja, as (it seemed) most wolves in drageda did. but both had left, and the skayona was rather put off by their disappearance. she assumed they were fine, but was heartbroken that they hadn't said a word of goodbye. she felt she had done much to help and mentor them, and perhaps even felt like a sort of aunt-- a cool aunt-- but they had just left. perhaps she wasn't worth it, though she tried to not think about that.

when she saw eske on the ice, however, she felt obligated to talk to her. maybe she'd find a new apprentice... or maybe just a new child to love up on. she loved children, and it did break her heart a little bit to be without one to share her plants with. she stood off a bit, careful not too spook her, a bundle of moss in her jaws. she waited for the child to turn, curious if she'd pay her any attention.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 01, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 06, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 09, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 19, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 21, 2017, 10:48 PM