Dragoncrest Cliffs i can't help this awful energy
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
<3

portia was quite the opposite, actually preferring to make nice with every wolf in the pack and bug them for hours upon hours with her affection and absurd knowledge of plants. but to each their own, she supposed. she was hardly offended by eske's apparent shocked, truthfully not offended at all. little offended the freckled skayona, and this was not one of those times. "hey, hun!" she replied with a few wags of her own tail. eske asked if there was anything she needed, and truthfully there was not, but she somehow felt the warrior princess was not one for light chit-chat. she set the large bundle of moss on the ground and tilted her head to the side, just slightly. "i actually just gathered some moss and was bringing it back to the cavern," she explained with a sweet smile, "i was gonna have to make a second trip, but you'd save me some time if you would collect a good mouthful." it was phrased as a comment, like a general statement, but it was clear that the botanist was requesting that eske would help her out.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 01, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 06, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 09, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 19, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 21, 2017, 10:48 PM