Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Once Wildfire's heat had subsided, his focus had shifted considerably. Frustratingly enough from his personal perspective, no productive efforts had come of it, but dutiful as ever to the protection of Drageda, he'd been among the first to enforce this ruling -- second perhaps only to the commander. Although it was abundantly clear that Wildfire had not been keen to any advances anyway, as she wouldn't be having highly-desired her whelps already, it had still felt necessary to keep an eye out, especially when he could do nothing else except dwell on the scent anyway.

And in the next breath, she'd vanished without a word it seemed. The Heda's eerie howl confirmed his creeping concerns just like that, and he swallowed thickly. Just when his head cleared out the odor of the fresh estrus, she'd neatly given him (and others) something else to worry about.

He tried not to look to into it too extensively, yet. She was Bandrona, a master of ranging the wilds, so she could navigate them as expertly as any.. although he knew the blow Heda had dealt in denying her had cut deeply despite the reasons behind it. Dio had, in the end, tried to limit his involvement in the ugly, bitter details, and now found himself pulled towards the commander's call. Perhaps to touch base, or even gauge what her next move would be should there be no answer to her howl as he feared.

The wocha's expression was hard, almost sour, for he could bring her no news but felt compelled to see her anyway. His ears fanned when he caught sight of her unmistakable form, and other than his soft footfalls, all was unfortunately quiet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - January 07, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM