Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
All in all, it's not the worst it could be. Not the best, either, but he'd rebounded from worst and whatever it was this pack needed to help stay strong, he'd hoped to provide. Supporting heda was easy, coming second-nature almost, so perhaps before her he was at his most optimistic towards this all and most eager to make that happen.

"I do too," he admitted easily. "Maybe it was just too good to be true, there.. considering what it was," he wondered. Even though it was an active volcano, and perhaps it was lucky they'd had the chance they did. "Didn't really think I'd be back at the sea so soon, though," he chuffed. It had almost been a year. In all things in life, he'd been able to count on the coastline to be there for him when everything else went wrong -- sometimes it wasn't always the easiest, but he'd survived. First a cocky yearling, second at his worst, third as Drageda. "But at least this time it's with far more," he amended.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM