The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Skrish.

Arlo’s ears swivel forward and he tries to peer through the foliage to see whom the voice belonged to. It’s unfamiliar to him in sound and smell and so he keeps himself grounded for several moments with uncertainty on what to do. A few wolves had left Trigeda and found themselves with Heda but he thought he’d known all of them at the time. This wolf, however, does not match any he can recognize and by the time she’s nearby, he confirms the suspicion he doesn’t know the stranger ahead.

He is noticed within the next few seconds and her words keep him on edge, pulling to attention as she displays a dominant posture. Her form is immature, likely younger than he, but nothing about her aside from her tongue is familiar. When she slips into the common tongue outside of his home, he realizes she doesn’t know him anymore than he knows her.

Ai chek au Heda,” he tells her in their shared tongue, hoping it may ease her posture to hear something familiar. If she knows their tongue, she has to know where their commander is. En ai bro,” he adds on the off chance his brother had made it before he did. They’d gotten separated earlier in their travels and he hadn’t been able to find him since but he knew his mission and his brother is smart enough to make it on his own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Arlo - January 04, 2017, 11:44 PM