The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Arlo feels the need to shrink back as the girl’s eyes harden with scrutiny. His ears slick back and his tail hangs low, head drooping low below his shoulders. He may have been a Seageda wolf born and bred but he does not match the one before him, especially if she is of Heda’s crew and potentially one of their own by birth.

He is distracted for a moment as he hears a familiar voice and he turns to see Melchior, his tail beating the inside of his legs. Thankful to have his brother at his side once more, giving him a little comfort, he returns his attention to the task at hand. The sight of another causes another pause but she does not approach and his head tilts a little, curious, but the girl takes over with a series of questions.

“We are from Seageda,” he says in the common tongue, wondering if it is more comfortable for her or if there is some benefit he is unaware. He does not question it and instead continues on. “We grew up in Trigeda when Heda left but we are still loyal. Our home is with Heda,” he confirms with a nod of his head, glancing toward Melchior as if he may have anything to add. Their younger days in Seageda did not leave much for memory and he isn’t sure he will recognize their Heda but his loyalty remains strong regardless. “I am Arlo and this is my brother Melchior.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Arlo - January 05, 2017, 04:57 PM