Two Rivers Isle Remember Me?
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
All Welcome 
@Malice Thought a little reunion might be nice! All welcome though

Issun had given her rough directions of Malice's new pack, though she managed on her own just fine. Once stepping onto the land of a pack in the proximity of his description, she believed this to be the new home of her once alpha. Her ex-mate seemed to make the woman out as more cruel than she'd like to believe, and refused to look at her old friend in such a vile light. The slightest hint of Malice seemed to stain the land, at least if she remembered her scent correctly it did. The shadow paused, sniffing the air once more, before pulling her head back and allowing a low and powerful howl escaped her mouth, calling out to the alpha's. She heard of the woman's new children, and although the lingering memory of Issun betraying her loomed around in her mind when thinking of Malice's offspring, she would still love to meet them. This was also the perfect opportunity to gain her scout trade. 

It was strange to reminisce about her life back in Moonlit Hills, especially since she avoided the thoughts when she made her leave. It was a fond thought to know her friend had courted Burke, she'd heard a bit of the man and was pleased she managed to find a new love with Cogetimus abandoning her at the worst time. She decided to sit down against the cool ground, and wait patiently for someone to come by.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I forgot I said I would! Sorry!

Judas went on border patrol, just as Burke had suggested him doing. That's when he heard a howl. An unfamiliar one. And as he was closest, despite not being the one called for, he still moved to see who it was. 

And who he saw tugged at the back of his mind. He knew them. And he knew they were from Moonlit. But their name, it slipped his mind. It wasn't until he got closer that he pieced it together. "Sage?" He raised his head quickly to look around, wondering if Sage was the only one from the old pack to be around.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The shadow focused on the mention of her name, all her senses moving on to the coywolf before her. She instantly recongnized him as the mad half-breed, Judas. She didn't know whether or not to expect anyone for Moonlit to be in Malice's new pack, but it seemed he stayed loyal, which she apprieciated. "Hello, Judas." She wondered if the coywolf had managed to calm down, or at least not want to kill every wolf he sees. Yes, she seemed to annoy him somewhat, but she still considered something of a friend. Her tail flicked back a forth, similar to a feline as she trailed her eyes across his body, searching for anything new or different. 

"Do you know were Malice or Burke are?" She questioned, that was, afterall her reason to come here in the first place. Though a little catching up with Judas wasn't an ill idea.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas did the same, looking over her to see if anything had changed about her. He nodded to her question after doing so. "Inside the territory, last I saw...Are the others around?" he asked, meaning Issun and the others from Moonlit. He was surprised to see her not nervous about him, considering what he did back at Moonlit. But he dropped that from his mind right away.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"No," She replied quickly, she had chosen to keep her distance from Issun best she could, last she saw him was joining Blackrock together, and after that he'd either been meaning to stay away from her, or by chance never bumped into each other. Either way, she was greatful. It was hard to think she was ever with him, back when she was softer, it was awful to believe she was okay with him cheating, how could she be so daft? It didn't matter now, they were over and she was glad about it. 

"Is anyone else from Moonlit here?" Sage questioned, it was strange to see the hybrid again, especially seeming more calm, then again you could never tell with him, and she wouldn't assume anything.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas was disappointed in that, but did not show it. Sage was here, and that was good enough. To see an old face. Plus, she had been rather curious about him back then. And even though it was annoying back then, he would have welcomed that now.

"No one else, from what I have seen" he answered to her. There was no one else from Moonlit he had seen around, except for Malice herself. "It's good to see an old face, Sage."
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was surprised with his kindness, had he really learned to change? It was a kindly thought to think, and she was pleased to see his warm welcome. It was difficult for the wolfess to make friends now, mainly because she was so harsh and judgmental, but her time in Moonlit was different, they were family, and the only wolves she truly considered friends. Now that they were scattered, though, it was hard to find a friendly face. "I'm fortunate to see you doing well, Judas." For once in however many months, she flashed a true smile.

"How is this pack life treating you?" She questioned, feeling a certain weight lift off her shoulders to know this conversation would be taking a pleasant turn.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
It was good to hear that. Someone who knew his dark side, saying they were fortunate to see him. He guessed that she had forgiven him for his actions in Moonlit. "It is good to hear that." He moved his eyes to an overhead flying bird as he answered her question, "It goes well. I am working my way to getting rid of my other side...There's no hard feelings, are there?" he asked, curious to know if all was truly well between them.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage paused, taking the thought in, she was hard to gain forgiveness from, especially now that she'd returned to Teekon, a harder shell than she once was back in Moonlit. Harsher, sterning, and so on, but Judas was a friend, likely the only other wolf from her old pack she could speak to kindly, besides Malice. Issun, she had once forgiven when she was niave and "in love" but his betrayl had returned to her thoughts, and he was not to be innocent in her eyes any longer. Though Judas held an excuse, he was not who scorned at her and treated her with no respect, he had changed. He had reason to hate wolves, and so he could be allowed into her mind as forgiven. "No," she said simply, "I understand why you were once who you were, and I won't be holding that agaisnt you." 
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He was stunned for a very short moment before recalling that even Malice understood. Most of the wolves he met from Moonlit understood, or so they told him. "Thank you." It was something that he needed to hear. Another forgiveness to check off the list. "And for the record, I enjoyed some of our little talks, despite what I said" he added with a smile. Sage had been the one to ask questions, and now that he thought about it, she made him a little more confident in answering.