Stone Circle Where do you roam little duck?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
While Keoni and Nikai were getting older, and therefore their diameter of free territory to roam was getting larger, he still went looking for them if they weren't at the den. Call him a worry-wart, but it stressed him not to know where they were. However, the snow did have one silver lining: it allowed him to easily track the pawprints of his son.

He followed and slowed when voices reached his ears. Apparently, his son wasn't the only pup out gallivanting around. With a smile, he approached the trio. What do we have here? A threesome of escape artists? he asked, his voice clearly amused. He was happy they were at least safe within the territory, and he knew exploring was going to happen to curious pups. So, he couldn't be too mad.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Where do you roam little duck? - by Sunny - January 06, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Nikai - January 07, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Dawn - January 07, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Sunny - January 07, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Nikai - January 10, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Dawn - January 10, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Sunny - January 14, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Where do you roam little duck? - by Nikai - January 18, 2017, 09:24 AM