Broken Antler Fen Did you ever think this would happen?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian glanced over at Malice when she confirmed it was not a joke. The male's mindset grew a bit more serious to the question that was at stake. He also raised his tail more fully and stood there a bit more confidently. He was slowly realizing that he had the power here to reject his father. But there was still that part of him that wanted to have a good bond with his father. Sebastian listened to Burke comment, which sounded calm at the beginning but ended rather sharply.

The son thought about their numbers and how they were dwelling. He could use this influx of members especially now in winter. Frankly he was already close to agreeing. But with some terms in mind. However. Pearl was not here yet. Perhaps she didn't want Burke here. Sebastian rather didn't want to make this decision alone but if she wouldn't show up he would have to. "If I accept you and the wolves you brought, IF... Then there would be some terms. I am the alpha. I am in charge. They will have to accept that. My mate Pearl rules with me. If they cause any trouble they get one warning. I will kick them out if they don't respect me as their leader. Including you," he made sure to tell his father.

Sebastian wanted to repeat Burke's words at the time with Blackfeather. That there would be a trail period. Frankly, Sebastian was pretty sure that he would always keep an eye out for Burke and his members. He should not even think of Burke's members, but his new joiners. "Do you think they can live with that?," he questioned them both. He was unaware what Burke had agreed with his members or what his idea about this was.
Messages In This Thread
Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 08, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 08, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 08, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 08, 2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 11, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Pearl - January 13, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 14, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 15, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Pearl - January 15, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 22, 2017, 06:50 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 06:53 AM