Broken Antler Fen Did you ever think this would happen?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke kept his eyes on his son but his head slowly lowered. He had to as they were desperate for a home. Sebastian seemed to think about it, which made Burke think that the male was considering their joining. The older male looked up when a pale female came forward. He had met her before. His nose took in her scent. It reminded him of Malice. Her coat smelled of young. And now he looked more closely at her belly he saw the clear evidence Malice had too. Pearl didn't have that before, had she? Burke slowly became quite surprised. He glanced over at his son, which had the same scent. He hadn't noticed before as he was getting used to the pack's smell. He looked at his own young, Pyro and Vassago. They seemed to have friends here.

Burke collected himself and nodded to Pearl in greeting. "I do realize that, Sebastian," he spoke to the younger male before him. "I told Pearl what I thought of your pack," he added, though he couldn't bring himself to say it now. "I can live with that. Otherwise I wouldn't have come to your borders. You know I am not one to be playful or joke around." Actually the male could be but it was a very rare occurrence. Burke was now quite curious about these pups of Sebastian and Pearl. It meant that he was a ... Grandpa and Malice well, step-grandma? Burke eyed at Malice and showed a hint of a smile. What a miracle. "I will keep my folks in check. Grandma Malice will help with that, right, Malice, dear?," he teased her. She probably would have noticed Pearl's scent too. Perhaps the female could kindle over that topic of being mothers...?
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 08, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 08, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 08, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 08, 2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 11, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Pearl - January 13, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 14, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 15, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Pearl - January 15, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Burke - January 22, 2017, 06:50 AM
RE: Did you ever think this would happen? - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 06:53 AM