Tuktu Hinterlands ʻaʻā pele
22 Posts
Ooc — Marie
[table width=80%][tr][td]
@Bronze : hover over the Hawaiian for translations!

The angels had returned! They moved with such effortless grace, such an untouchable regality, that it almost seemed insulting to approach. Rather, this was something to be watched from a distance where the natural taint of mortals could not touch their wings and hinder their ability. Lulu was of the gods, a direct descendant of a pure bred bloodline of mo'i and ali'i, yet even she felt that the dancers before her were superior in every way. She watched in awe as they flipped and turned, their lithe bodies flowing through the wind in the most marvelous of fashions. 

Hou! Hou! Hula no ka mea, noʻu hou! Lulu called out as the show began to come to a close and the gifted angels drifted away. She stood and followed, albeit clumsy and floppy all the way. Though heavily intoxicated and lost to the effects of her root, Lulu was sure that what she was seeing and the beings she was chasing were all just as real as she. E noho pu oe me au i neia po. She was begging them, desperately to stay! Only for a while, so that the darkness might not return. Mālama mai iaʻu. Oukou poe a pau aʻu i.[/table][/tr][/td]