Stone Circle i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Krypton gave her orders, which Steady would gladly heed if it meant being groomed by Valette. He sat back on his haunches, lowering his head slightly in full trust as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the contact. Krypton rushed off, and Steady didn't see Grayday depart. He would wonder later why the Gamma had left so quickly, but would find that all seemed well.

His tail thumped the ground as Valette seemed to take her time in cleaning his wounds, and she seemed to get every last millimeter of his face. Could she be enjoying this, too? Once she was finished, he gave her a few licks of her own in return. How do I look? he asked, wondering just how bad his face might scar.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stepped back when she was done. She might have over done it a bit but she wouldn't want Steady to have any infections after this. She did even get a few licks in return. How nice. She smiled. "All clean,' she decided to go with a safe answer.

She glanced at the body and then turned to Steady. "Lets go to the kids, okay?," she offered. She rather wanted to have him back home in the den. It was unfortunate that it had been a mother of a pack member. But Valette decided to be rather selfish and want to snuggle against Steady. her handsome protector.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
she had to search frantically to find the healing plants. tormentil, oak leaves, marigold, cobwebs. she needed to find those and fast too. oak leaves wouldn't survive, the leaves had all left. marigold, she would have to dig for it. tormentil, same as marigold. cobwebs, she would need to search in the knotholes of trees to find such things. it felt like forever, but the tank had managed to find the minimal herbs to heal the two.

she noticed steady's well-cleaned face and gave valette a thankful smile before setting down her herbs. krypton said nothing, but slowly began to place cold petals of marigold into the wounds and sealed them with cobwebs. the webs were much harder to carry, they were wrapped around the flowers themselves, which krypton had to roll from her muzzle on steady's face. it looked weird, but she knew what she was doing. she took a step back, examining his face and giving him a nod. she turned to his body, looking over it and doing the same to any open wounds she found worthy of being treated. she finished her check of steady and turned to Valette first. "please, monitor his wounds. should anything out of the ordinary happen out of the normal healing process, such as bleeding or infection, please call me." she turned to steady. "keep the petals and webs on. I will check on you tomorrow to reapply them. Do rest though, it will help stop the bleeding." she made sure to make her words clear and have a sense of importance around them. treating others medically was her job, if one were to die on her, krypton wouldn't know what to do.

the gamma turned to treat gray, but saw he was no longer on the scene. she sighed before picking up the unused marigold and followed his scent to find out where he went.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Krypton arrived back on the scene with a bunch of stuff Steady couldn't even begin to identify. Flowers and... spider webs? He looked leery of the items, but sat diligently as Krypton applied them to his face. He was sort of hoping he could get away with the cleaning that Valette gave, but it was obvious the medic thought more needed to be done. He didn't want his wounds to get infected, so he would make sure to follow her directions.

Once she left, he turned to Valette, his face covered in petals and cobwebs. How do I look now? he said, feeling ridiculous. He would keep them on as long as he could, but he had a feel he'd be trying to rub them off before nightfall. He looked back to the bloody body that litter the area. It probably wouldn't matter what he did with her, he wouldn't be able to please everyone. I think we should divide it up in the caches, he said, turning to look at Valette to see what she might say.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette quirked up her lips when Krypton came closer and inspected the clean wounds. However when she was starting to tend to Steady and rub her muzzle against his her expression soured just lightly. She had to remind herself that Steady wasn't hers and that she would have to deal with this. She decided to see the amusing aspect of all of this as Steady, their fierce protector, was covered in flower pedals.

When all was done Valette smirked at him. "Yellow is really your color Steady," She teasing him playfully. Valette followed his gaze. She then nodded. "You go to the den and rest like Krypton said. I will spread this over our caches," she assured him and then smiled. She was quick to pick up the pieces and divide them over the caches as she knew where they all were.

Fade here?