Horizon Ridge I am only walking here
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Gavriil
Blue Willow had been bothered by the fact that Crete had overstepped the bounds of her pack and this pack and had inpregnated the mate of another man. What had he been thinking? However her mind was not on him as much as it was on the little female that he had in a sense taken advantage of the girl. Though she had been just as guilty when a female was in season as was a male they went a little crazy and if she was just in her first she was just out of childhood herself so he should have tried to control himself. In her maw she carried a peace offering for the girl some herbs to help her through her pregnancy.

She did not know the girls full name only that her mate called her Thistle and she had no idea that the female was a healer also, she just knew that she wanted to make amends for Crete when he was not there to do it himself.

She walked softly making sure to not cross the borders at all in anyway and she stopped at a small indent and sat down. Laying the herbs at her paws she lifted blue gray muzzle to the sky and howled out for a friendly face. She would not dare call for the girl as she probably was pretty far into her pregnancy adn did not wish to make her wander far.
<div><span style="color:#3ad483;">I</span><span style="color:#46da8c;"> </span><span style="color:#52e096;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee69f;">a</span><span style="color:#6beda8;">v</span><span style="color:#77f3b1;">e</span><span style="color:#83f9bb;"> </span><span style="color:#8fffc4;">a</span><span style="color:#80f6b4;"> </span><span style="color:#71eca3;">t</span><span style="color:#62e393;">h</span><span style="color:#52d983;">e</span><span style="color:#43d073;">o</span><span style="color:#34c662;">r</span><span style="color:#25bd52;">y</span><span style="color:#33c664;"> </span><span style="color:#41cf75;">t</span><span style="color:#4fd887;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee098;">a</span><span style="color:#6ce9aa;">t</span><span style="color:#7af2bb;"> </span><span style="color:#88fbcd;">s</span><span style="color:#7ffcca;">e</span><span style="color:#76fcc7;">l</span><span style="color:#6dfdc4;">f</span><span style="color:#65fdc0;">l</span><span style="color:#5cfebd;">e</span><span style="color:#53feba;">s</span><span style="color:#4affb7;">s</span><span style="color:#49ffba;">n</span><span style="color:#47ffbd;">e</span><span style="color:#46ffc0;">s</span><span style="color:#45ffc4;">s</span><span style="color:#44ffc7;"> </span><span style="color:#42ffca;">a</span><span style="color:#41ffcd;">n</span><span style="color:#40f9c2;">d</span><span style="color:#3ff3b8;"> </span><span style="color:#3eedad;">b</span><span style="color:#3de6a3;">r</span><span style="color:#3ce098;">a</span><span style="color:#3bda8e;">v</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">e</span><span style="color:#3ad688;">r</span><span style="color:#3ad88d;">y</span><span style="color:#3ada92;"> </span><span style="color:#3bdb97;">a</span><span style="color:#3bdd9c;">r</span><span style="color:#3bdfa1;">e</span><span style="color:#3be1a6;">n</span><span style="color:#33e5b1;">'</span><span style="color:#2aeabc;">t</span><span style="color:#22eec7;"> </span><span style="color:#19f2d3;">a</span><span style="color:#11f6de;">l</span><span style="color:#08fbe9;">l</span><span style="color:#00fff4;"> </span><span style="color:#08f9e4;">t</span><span style="color:#11f3d4;">h</span><span style="color:#19edc4;">a</span><span style="color:#21e6b3;">t</span><span style="color:#29e0a3;"> </span><span style="color:#32da93;">d</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">i</span><span style="color:#4cda95;">f</span><span style="color:#5de0a6;">f</span><span style="color:#6fe6b8;">e</span><span style="color:#80edca;">r</span><span style="color:#92f3dc;">e</span><span style="color:#a3f9ed;">n</span><span style="color:#b5ffff;">t</span></div>
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
The cinnamon male had spent most of his day on his rock near the sandy shore. The hunt was fast earlier in the morning. Gavriil only caught two rabbits to his name. He did caught the scent of deer deeper into the forests near the den site but he figured he could do any damage while alone. He made a mental note to notify his alpha the ebony female, Pump, later.

While gazing out to the greenish cyan sea Gavriil barely caught note of a howl. It was obviously from a stranger, their voice unfimilar to his young ears. The voice searched for a friendly face, Gavriil smiled and figured he would do just fine. Running the male within a few minutes came to the callers position. A light ebony wolf stood before him, she was lean but strong with mossy green eyes that lit up her face. "What can I help you with ma'am?" the bear of a wolf asked politely.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Blue Willow sat and sorted the herbs she had in a bundle making sure she had everything for the other girl. Ginger for her immune system as well as Oatstraw too. She only brought two because the others the girl wouldn't need she was probably to far into her pregnancy to use them.

She looked up as she heard footfalls. And smiled at the light male. "hello I'm Blue Willow. I'm sorry to barge in like this. I am from the Plateau a pack that way She motioned with her paw ans then pushed the herbs forward. I was here the other day and a Ragnar from here told me of the trouble his mate may have gotten into with our pack mate crete and to atone for his behavior i wanted to bring some herbs she could use for her pregnancy. I'm a healer you see. Now that she had gotten straight to the point she waited to see what he would say.

<div><span style="color:#3ad483;">I</span><span style="color:#46da8c;"> </span><span style="color:#52e096;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee69f;">a</span><span style="color:#6beda8;">v</span><span style="color:#77f3b1;">e</span><span style="color:#83f9bb;"> </span><span style="color:#8fffc4;">a</span><span style="color:#80f6b4;"> </span><span style="color:#71eca3;">t</span><span style="color:#62e393;">h</span><span style="color:#52d983;">e</span><span style="color:#43d073;">o</span><span style="color:#34c662;">r</span><span style="color:#25bd52;">y</span><span style="color:#33c664;"> </span><span style="color:#41cf75;">t</span><span style="color:#4fd887;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee098;">a</span><span style="color:#6ce9aa;">t</span><span style="color:#7af2bb;"> </span><span style="color:#88fbcd;">s</span><span style="color:#7ffcca;">e</span><span style="color:#76fcc7;">l</span><span style="color:#6dfdc4;">f</span><span style="color:#65fdc0;">l</span><span style="color:#5cfebd;">e</span><span style="color:#53feba;">s</span><span style="color:#4affb7;">s</span><span style="color:#49ffba;">n</span><span style="color:#47ffbd;">e</span><span style="color:#46ffc0;">s</span><span style="color:#45ffc4;">s</span><span style="color:#44ffc7;"> </span><span style="color:#42ffca;">a</span><span style="color:#41ffcd;">n</span><span style="color:#40f9c2;">d</span><span style="color:#3ff3b8;"> </span><span style="color:#3eedad;">b</span><span style="color:#3de6a3;">r</span><span style="color:#3ce098;">a</span><span style="color:#3bda8e;">v</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">e</span><span style="color:#3ad688;">r</span><span style="color:#3ad88d;">y</span><span style="color:#3ada92;"> </span><span style="color:#3bdb97;">a</span><span style="color:#3bdd9c;">r</span><span style="color:#3bdfa1;">e</span><span style="color:#3be1a6;">n</span><span style="color:#33e5b1;">'</span><span style="color:#2aeabc;">t</span><span style="color:#22eec7;"> </span><span style="color:#19f2d3;">a</span><span style="color:#11f6de;">l</span><span style="color:#08fbe9;">l</span><span style="color:#00fff4;"> </span><span style="color:#08f9e4;">t</span><span style="color:#11f3d4;">h</span><span style="color:#19edc4;">a</span><span style="color:#21e6b3;">t</span><span style="color:#29e0a3;"> </span><span style="color:#32da93;">d</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">i</span><span style="color:#4cda95;">f</span><span style="color:#5de0a6;">f</span><span style="color:#6fe6b8;">e</span><span style="color:#80edca;">r</span><span style="color:#92f3dc;">e</span><span style="color:#a3f9ed;">n</span><span style="color:#b5ffff;">t</span></div>
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Crete so that's the name of the male that fornicated with Thistle. Gavriil noted to himself. He didn't have any intent on attacking the male but knowing his name would prevent him from doing any further damage to his pack. The female's intent was sweet and Gavriil appreciated that. A more expirenced wolf would have questioned her although, maybe the herbs were meant to hurt Thistle.

Gavriil not knowing fully what other wolves could be capable of only suspected she was trying to do good. "if you want I can give those herbs to Thistle. I think she will gladly accept them. May I ask is Crete is being punished for his crimes although?" Gavriil inquired curiously. Thistle had a punishment that would fully take place once the pups were born. He was just making sure the male was also being reprimanded for his crimes.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow knew very well that in most cases her gift would not be accepted without question. So she was a bit taken back when the young male did not ask. So she decided to speak on that instead. "You can have a healer check those I assure you they are safe.

Blue Willow listened to his questions and a funny look stole over her face for a moment unsure whether she felt upset at Crete or the situation or what have you but she spoke up quietly. Sadly no he is not. I am afraid that was the whole reason I was here. He has disappeared. So it seems he has done a few injustices to quite a few others as of late. I was looking for him and i followed him to here or around here i suppose would be the better terms. She looked at him and realized he had never given her his name I'm sorry may I inquire as to you name?
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil nodded when the female noted he could make sure the herbs are safe by checking with another healer. The male didn't expect them to beharmful in anyway but now he was suspecting they were. Although he would never mention it to the grey she wolf standing in front of him

Disapeared? The male gets her knocked up then runs competely away?" Gavriil spoke to himself in a most curious manner. This male Crete obviously didn't enjoy responsibility. "I hope you find him soon, he needs to be punished for his crimes just as Thistle is. I am Gavriil, you are?" The male spoke politely but added s but of force when speaking about Crete.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Blue Willow had only been honest as she had assumed he already thought they were harmful as most wolves would. So rather than be questioned she offered him the option to ask. She knew there was nothing wrong with the herbs she had given to him and she would not take offense if he did think they were harmful it was only natural to be suspicious and she knew that.

Blue Willow blinked she had thought she told him her name, but perhaps she hadn't or maybe he hadn't been listening. It was really no matter to her one way or the other she didn't mind repeating herself. MY name is Blue Willow. And I don't know if we will find him. We've been looking obviously. She did not tell the other that he probably went back to his former home and there was no way they could send someone to get him it was too far away.

140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil shook his head when the female told him her name, for the second time. He was so caught up in what the female was doing he forgot that she had told him. "I'm Gavriil by the way, I think I told you already. I'm sorry Blue Williw I've been busy and I've had little time for sleep. I hope you do find the male soon, he caused a disruptance  in our pack and I think mnay would like to see him punished." Gavriil spoke strongly, almost losing his regular friendly tone. He was upset that the male left after causing so much drama within the pack. Gavriil was more user for Ragnar who more than anyone wanted the male punished. 
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow dipped her head in acknowledgement, There is no need to say you are sorry you are catching prey for a pack and for a mother and child of course you are tired. Though I must say you should catch up on your sleep so you don't get worn down. Just a little bit of advice. She smiled at him after saying her advice she was happy to dole it out. She did not mind though he may, somem wolves did not like to hear about her healing or what they should do, but it was second nature ot her to do so.

Blue sighed sadly Yes I know he needs to be, but I do not know if we can.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
The bear of a wolf nodded as the female spoke about Crete. There was really nothing ether of the wolves could do to find him. Searching would only go so far, if he was still alive there was also hope he would eventually return to his packmates. Gavriil questioned if he would even do that.

Gavriil knew there were a few packs surrounding the ridge but he hadn't had any contact with very many if their wolves as of recently. "So uh Willow, what pack are you from? And what's it like there?" The cinnamon male inquired innocently. He was genuinely curious on the female's pack.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not know if they would ever see Crete again and she was very confused about how he had reacted. He had to hvae been in a very strange place to do what he did and not accept the ramifications of his actions. She worried that something had happened to him, because though he did something very wrong she still saw him as her friend.

She smiled at him "I'm from the Kintla Flatlands from a pack known as Blacktail Deer Plateau. We are led by Hawkeye and Peregrine. It's largely a family pack but there are a few like myself that have been accepted into the family. She smiled again that was all there really was to tell. She could tell them of Pied's passing as she had known she had lived here before, but she was unsure if they already knew. So tell me Gavriil do you like it here? I can tell from your coat you are not from around here originally.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil had never been in a family pack. His packmate Thistle had grown up in one. Gavriil figured his life would have been more peaceful if he had grown up with just his parents. The bear of a wolf wondered what Willow's life was like in Blacktail.

Gavriil grew up north of here. His coat was thick, but he was starting to lose some fur but his coat stayed predominately thick. "I was born in the north, I came here after a few seasons of living with my brith pack." Gavriil spoke honestly.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow had lived with her mother and father and they had been constantly on the go. She would not really call it a pack so much as just a family unit. They had never settled anywhere. She smiled at him "The north is harsh weather my family and I had been up there once or twice to share our healing knowledge and tell stories. My parents mostly. I usually just watched and listened so I could do it someday too.

She had never spoken to any of the members of any of the packs she had visited, her mother always telling her attachments would not be good. She had followed that rule until she came to the plateau.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Family unit apparently was a common thing amoungst wolves. Gavriil being mainly ignorant of the ways of wolves outside a pack structure had no idea what it was like. While he was a lone wolf for a very short time, it wasn't the same. He quickly tried to transfer from pack to pack.

The north was cold and harsh almost opposite of the male, but there he had felt like he was one with the landscape and the sky. He was born a northern wolf and he would die a northern wolf, nothing would change that. But here in the Ridge he felt like he belonged. He felt like he mattered here. "The north is a very nice place, I hope you have the chance to visit it again. The ridge is my home now, and while the north was my birthplace I have no plans of going back." Gavriil spoke honestly to the ebony wolf.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow smiled and spoke quietly As nice as the North Maybe I don't believe I'll be seeing it again in this lifetime. I have no plans to leave my new home or the area. I have far too much wandering in my blood from before. I believe I'm done with that way of life other than to go in surrounding areas for herbs.

Blue Shifted truthfully she had no idea where she had been born, it had been on the move, though she was sure her mother and father had probably stayed stationary for at least a month before they started walking again, but she had been far too young to remember. She tilted her head and realized she should be getting home. "I'm sorry Gavriil this has been pleasant, but I should head home I have a bit of a walk to get there. She smiled at him and stood waiting to see if he had anything else to say before she departed.