Stone Circle Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
They gathered, and seemed to agree with his plan. At least, if any didn't like the idea, none spoke up in opposition of it. He opened his mouth to instinctively reply to Sunny, but Grayday beat him to it. Steady didn't mind the pups playing, as he knew they were basically balls of energy and it would be difficult to be in such a cramped space and not be able to play. He gave a soft smile and nodded to Grayday's reply. Sounds good, he said, agreeing. 

He glanced to Chaska, wondering if he would, indeed, tell a story. He had not yet talked to the other male since the Mirabelle scene. Steady still didn't feel like Chaska had his back at all, and instead had instantly gone against him. It didn't sit well with the Alpha, not having the support of Chaska, even if he felt he had earned it over time. 

Speaking of Mirabelle, or Evelyn, as she was calling herself now, he noticed her absence. He waited for the group to crowd into the cave, and waited still to see if she would come. Maybe she was further away than the rest had been. He was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, instead of thinking she had purposely ignored his call. With one more glance, he entered the cave, taking up space at the entrance. His large body would be good for blocking any wind that might come with the storm.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman. - by Steady - January 14, 2017, 01:46 PM