Stone Circle Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It seemed as soon as he got nestled in, Evelyn's voice was behind him. Just before he made to move, Chaska called out. Steady's eyes narrowed on him in an open display of agitation. Why was he yelling when there were so many wolves in such cramped quarters? Did he have no thoughts of anyone else? Instead of voicing his irritation, he lifted his body to allow Evelyn entry. Once she was in, he settled back down, content now that they were all accounted for, even her.

Grayday spoke up about taking turns and Steady nodded. I appreciate that, I'll definitely take you up on it, he replied. He was fine now, but he knew when the storm really picked up that he would need to seek the warmth of the middle of their tiny cave, and Grayday was helpful enough to take his place. Valette spoke up then, inquiring again about a story. Steady wasn't in the mood to hear the other male's voice, as it would make it that much harder to simply ignore him, and their situation, but he did not speak out against it. Instead, he reached out to nuzzle Valette, finding the calm in her presence. 

Noticing Keoni was seemingly not making herself very comfortable, he swung his head towards her, his intent to land some licks on the side of her head. Yes, she was growing, and getting bigger, but she would always be his little girl.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman. - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:07 PM