Stone Circle Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady smiled as Valette accepted and returned his nuzzle. Soon, he would tell her. Thought, it would be done privately, and not with the entire pack around. For now, he was content to simply love on her. 

He mostly ignored Chaska's voice, at least to the best of his ability. He was worried about what the future would bring, and how their relationship would mend from here. But, he did think it would mend, in time. For Steady, Chaska had been with the pack since before he could remember, and there wasn't much the male could do to make Steady drive him off. Unfortunately, Steady would see that day come. 

Sunny darted around him, and Steady grinned, shifting his body so that he was a little taller and the pup could better hide behind him. He looked innocently at Grayday, his future Beta. What puppy? I see no puppy here.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman. - by Steady - January 25, 2017, 11:04 AM