Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
amended bc I finally read your ooc note heh #fail

He'd run, initially, straight into his sister's presence the day he'd received the news from Elwood, and their talk (if you could call it that) had helped.  So much had happened while he was gone, but the boy was resilient in both body and spirit.  Nothing kept him down for too long.

He'd been by to see his new siblings at some point (I assume, probably?) and watched them with a sort of fascination.  Yet squirming blobs only held so much interest.  It was more fun to hunt and guard for them than it was to play just now.

For one usually astute to such things, Gannet was not at all bothered by the weather on hand.  The cold was abrupt, but there was little w could do about it save try to find some sort of shelter when it reached its worst.  

Currently he was out, though, looking for Liffey- he hadn't seen much of her since coming back, partly his own fault.  He'd been down, but with the lift in spirits slowly coming came a desire to spend time with friends.  Hopefully she would be game for a run! Thrilled at the idea, he followed where he thought she might have gone, tracking by scent as well as what he knew of the Caldera.  Likely she wouldnt be far.
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM