Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It was with great delight that Gannet spotted his friend rising from the frozen ground in the distance; and that glee only grew when it seemed she didn't spot him at first.  Snow really was a delightful thing!  He began to speed up, wondering just how far he could get without her seeing.  This game could become an ambush!

But she noticed before he arrived, and instead of surprising her, he got to greet her face to face.  Well... face to snow.  She ducked into an effective bow that plowed a good amount of snow into his waiting and eager nose, and he blinked as the cold wet splattered over his muzzle.  

He began to laugh, near-silently (as usual), and swept a paw in an attempt to perhaps give some back.  He was so down for this game!  He playfully returned a growl, though it hardly sounded like it.  Too much laughter behind to really be effective.
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM