Noctisardor Bypass Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Perhaps it was a good thing that there were not many mutes. Calloon fought for righteousness and freedom -survival, most of all-, and only the ones with traumatic experiences, disabilities or a birth-defect were mute. Calloon didn't wish this curse upon anyone and was not keen on meeting someone else with this same daily-struggle. He had already - once, and it just felt awkward. Of course he had wanted to take her in for a hug, whisper that it was going to be alright, but he could do no such thing. He was afraid that he would never sire any children, for he could not teach them (or his mate, for that matter) much without a deep connection - a connection that took more time than most were willing to put into another being. But Calloon was open for silent love. He would do whatever it would take to make his future soul-mate the happiest (fe)male of the world.

But whether with love or companionship - there was one thing that was never important to the golden ghost; looks. He did not care about the other having ugly scars - scruffy mane - an ugly face. Not even the wobbling, yellow eye of his friend bothered him. Only if it pained her would he care and try to fix it, but for now, Božena was just perfect. Her accent, while sometimes hard to understand, was something beautiful too. It showed where she was from (although he did not know where someone would speak this way) and it was a nice change of pace.

She questioned his stillness and Calloon smiled. How wonderful - someone cares. Someone tries. Someone is my friend. He nodded, though another question was fired at him. He blinked a few times, trying to figure out the best way to explain after shaking his head. no, I was not. Luckily I was not - lucky, lucky me. He opened his mouth, revealing his poor excuse of a tongue with a sound that resembled laughing from back in his throat. So awkward - much awkward. I want to explain - I want to clear things up for her.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 16, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 16, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 26, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 26, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 08, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 08, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 13, 2017, 03:53 PM