Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
assuming hawthorn was with rose, let me know if you want anything changed avery!

Tucked away in a den with @Hawthorn by her side, Rose slept peacefully without a care in the world. Sleep had always been her savior and had always come to free her from the pain she felt. But the russet princess was always met with agony when she woke and today was no different. She stirred as the howl echoed through the cavern and eventually woke her with a jolt. Her ears instantly swiveled forward to try and hear more clearly and as time passed it became increasingly clear that something terrible was about to happen. 

She reached over to give her brother a nudge as she let out a nervous whine. Who would try to hurt them if they had done nothing wrong? "Haw" she croaked out while glancing to their den's exit. Eden had come and instructed to them to safer grounds but Rose couldn't help but feel some urge to fight. She had all this pent up anger welling up inside her and as the rightful heir the russet princess just couldn't find it in herself to hide and cower behind those brave enough to fight. 

She knew she wasn't capable of much but Rose still thought herself to be a queen and a queen should fight for her people right? Her bright eyes flickered to her brother for instructions on where to go. Where he went she would follow and she wouldn't leave him no matter how much anyone protested. He was her rock, her family, and her king. Whatever decision he made he wouldn't face it alone.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Rose - January 16, 2017, 07:32 PM