Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
Hawthorn had awoken sometime before Rose, but had pretended to continue sleeping partly because he wanted to return to the realms where he didn't need to care about anything, and partly because he wanted to be by Rose, the only sibling he had left. In his eyes, she was the only family he had left, and he didn't want to leave her, not when there was an unsettling feeling settling in the bottom of his gut. He stayed silent and unknowing when the howl echoed through the cavern and Rose awoke and soon gave him a nudge, a nervous whine escaping her maw. 

Haw opened his eyes warily and scanned the den with narrowed blue eyes. There was a look of utmost bitterness on his countenance as he rose silently and quickly took in the circumstances and his surroundings. His first priority was Rose, would always be Rose, and so he looked her in the eye and spoke quietly, "We'll get revenge later," he murmured, "we'll burn the hearts out of them..we will make them pay. I promise." His blue eyes darkened and he licked his lips in bitter anticipation. "But not now. We're not strong enough. We'll have to...listen to what they say for the time being. Get to somewhere safe. Survive." 

"We'll go to Eden's den. Keep safe, and survive. You have to survive, Rosie," there was a flicker of something in his gaze, his expression surprisingly mature for his age. "I'll protect you, I promise.......until we both learn how to fight properly." Hawthorn exhaled sharply. "We should go to Eden's den...but..what do you want to do?" He wasn't one to normally ask for anyone's opinion or permission, but this was his sister, and though time was running out, he needed to know if she was okay with it.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Hawthorn - January 17, 2017, 10:03 AM