Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
SORRY to be late!!! I fell asleep before posting last night :/

Ears twitched as the sound of a howl ripped through her territory. Her heart beat picked up to match the racing of thoughts fumbling in her head. Now of all times they had to prove their dominance. She felt the pit in her stomach grow as she thought about it more and more. They were vulnerable, that was the fact and now Shalon wasn't sure they could win. Eden informed her of the threat, of which Shalon almost snapped at. of course she had heard. She headed for the entrance of the tunnel, assuming that Eden was making sure all the pups were safe. Even though she had none of her own and she didn't know them very well they were the future of the pack she now had to lead and would therefore protect them with her life.

As she reached the entrance she threw her head back, howling to the stars sounding her own claim to hear lands. How dare someone try to usurp her. The anger in her voice drowned the fear she had in losing. She wasn't going anywhere, not now and not ever. Hoping that perhaps one of her own would join in her howl, she concluded and took the battle to them, away from the precious children that were inside. 

Thr silver queen trotted through the territory, reserving her strength. Emerging from behind a tree, she stood with her head and tailed held high. This was her land and this was her pack, it was time they leave. She waited for the others to fall in line. They were outnumbered, but at least they were fighting for their home.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Shalon - January 17, 2017, 11:03 AM