Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory was in shock, backstabbing? What was this woman talking about? Her eyes suddenly widened and another strike of fear hit her chest. They thought she abandoned them. Damnit this only made things worse, before she could reject the idea Eden suddenly lunged forward at Jhala, almost causing Emory herself to snap at the rage fueled action. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed loudly, she knew well what pressure could do but a sudden attack would only make matters worse. As a con artist, fighting was never answer, just a little word play. 

She stepped back, staring at Reek in completely shock and fear. "Reek I didn't leave, I got lost. You know well of my disappearance before Charley's disperse." Everything was crashing down at her, from her brother's leave, to Rowan's death, to Aspen and Tigerlily's disappearance, and never seeing Onai again, and now her once best friend was attacking the only thing she had left. The wolfess wanted to cry, she felt hopeless, but she would never allow herself such an embarrassment. "Why are you doing this? Please, let us be! Charley is gone, we are no enemy." She fumbled with her words, she wanted to run and never look back, but she had children to look after and people to protect.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Emory - January 21, 2017, 11:05 PM