Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon couldn't believe it, Emory knew these assholes. "You know them." She sneered turning her head slightly to look at the woman. She couldn't believe their luck. She was about to respond to the seemingly Alpha male, she had been thinking if only briefly about the pups that were currently cornered within their den in the heart of the territory. She wasn't sure what to do, no one had prepared her for this. And then her choice was taken away from her, as Eden lunged for the Alpha female. Sudden anger struck Shalon. She had made her Duchess to follow her orders, not act on her own accord. "Eden!" She yelled, the anger evident in her voice. But it was to late. The attack hit, much to Shalon's surprise. Now she tried to back off?

"You idiot." Shalon spoke firmly as the woman tried to back off. Shalon couldn't let Eden die, even though she had made an extremely careless mistake, one that it looked like the pack would have to pay for. Lowering her head Shalon growled at the Alpha. "I think you have your answer, Reek." Trying to get his attention away from Eden, her voice dripped with disdain. If there was any luck what so ever on their side Sylvas would help Eden get away from the Alpha female, and to her pups so she could lead them to safety. Shalon honestly wasn't sure what to do with Emory "I doubt you can reason with them Emory. Who would bring violence upon a family who has never done them wrong." Shalon couldn't be sure is Emory would fight for them, or return to the pups in the den to lead them to safety, the failing Queen had no idea. What she did know was that she wasn't going anywhere, she would fight as long as she could.

She lowered her head, and vicious growl irupting from within her belly. All the pent up rage she had felt after Alder and Aspen had disappeared, suddenly bubbling at the surface. Her breath coming in raged beats, she lunged for the neck of the male who stood before her trying to keep him away from helping his mate. Shalon had no care for words, her mind now focused on the task of protecting her pack and her land.

lol keep editing to keep up with recent post that come before mine :P hope it makes some sort of sense.... lol
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Shalon - January 21, 2017, 11:11 PM