Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
If anyone needs me to edit anything, let me know! Also I've left it open as to who Sylvas has attacked whilst heading toward Shalon! And I'm open to have Sylvas endure some damage, so again just let me know! :3 crappy phone post! 

Gold eyes watched as Emory came onto the scene, brown ears arching forward as she spoke out to the ring leader of the intruders, now known to them as Reek. A low growl escaped his mouth as his eyes stared down at the pack of opposing wolves before them. Sylvas could hear the female's voice echo into the air, but he didn't take much notice of her words as the mercenary was concentrating far too much on preparing himself on whatever event that was about to unfold.

And then, it all kicked off. Sylvas stared in a near daze as his mate, Eden surprisingly took the first strike out of nowhere, the brute instantly turning his attention toward Shalon as she shouted out in disapproval to the Duchess' actions. In shock, Sylvas watched as Eden went straight for the alpha female of the group, who had then decided to attack Emory due to seemingly past agendas, his head quickly turned to look to the Queen as she briefly spoke to Reek, the mercenary listening to the conversation for a moment before catching Reek's words toward his wife. And with that Sylvas let out a snarl as he then leapt to Eden's aid, his mission now to protect the mother of his children as well as his pack mates and home. The brown and silver male quickly followed her as she rushed into battle. Though, the mercenary was unable to protect his mate from the jaws of the rival female, his golden eyes watching as Eden received damage to her shoulders.

Fury brewed within him as he caught sight of others coming to the alpha female's aid, heading straight for Eden. This was all a complete mess! And then to add to the mayhem, his son, Kieran caught his attention. Horror grasped at the male from the insides as he looked on, though thankfully for a moment the feeling of horror was lifted as the Duchess managed to escape partially unharmed from the invaders, sweeping their son up and swiftly retreating to safety. But in the escape the horror soon returned as he watched his son become hurt within grapple of the events. If only he'd reacted quick enough! 

[i]Pearly fangs were revealed, glazed in saliva as his lips curled back in a snarl, golden eyes peering around quickly as the battle waged within the glade, the raiders overpowering as well as surrounding them completely. Satisified his mate was out of harms way and would tend to the children. The mercenary gradually made a lunge for one of the attacking wolves, which one of them he hurt he didn't care as his jaws clamped tightly around unknown fur and flesh. The only thing Sylvas could do now was to help the Queen and hold them off for as long as possible.
[/i]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Sylvas Streiter - January 22, 2017, 07:55 PM