Deepwood Weald loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
I know we have our other thread, but I hope you don't mind a little excitement in this one!

"No? Well, we could use the extra set of teeth until we can send word to Themiscrya and welcome more of our kin." Akantha felt much the same. She had doubts about Chip. But she was female and Akantha felt almost obligated to give her a chance to learn. Any woman had that right to return to Her. The Amazon touched the claw marks with her nose and frowned. She pushed off the tree and landed square on her four paws once more, but there was an uneasiness to her demeanor now. Her eyes flitted around the forest and her brows knit with confusion. She heard, but did not register, that Kalika had met another male. Something large moved off in the distance and Akantha's hackles flared. 

She quickly moved towards Kalika and bumped her shoulder with the Sister, muttering under her breath. "We should keep moving. Stay close to me." 
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - January 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 04, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 18, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 19, 2017, 10:03 PM