Overture Downs Survival is my middle name
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Anyone from Easthollow is still free to jump in :)

With a goofy smile, he ran ahead of the witch - staying active was the best way to keep warm when the winter was this cold, he had noticed. With his slender frame he jumped through the snow, almost like a dolphin would in water, and was indeed having fun. He had learned to react to the name "Comla", for the witch had so generously given it to him, and was delighted with how it sounded each time. A name! I've been named! He was still very much a young boy when it came to these seemingly mindless gifts, but could never truly tell how much he enjoyed being given a distinct name. That meant one was interested in him! A name! A name! I have a name! He would still refer to himself as "Calloon" in his head, but still. Being given a name was not just something. It was so special to him.

He nodded many times to show he agreed with his friend, although he did not know how exactly her religion worked. He was keen on knowing, but that would come later when they were back home. Upon him learning she had no idea where he was taking them, he stopped so she could catch up. Then, he opened and closed his mouth a few times - biting the air with delighted throat sounds one would make when eating something quite delicious. He hoped his explanation would be understood, for he had no more time to try and move his body in ways that would show what he meant.

Another woman - who seemed oblivious to their presence at first - stood across from them. Calloon's tail immediately shot between his slender hind legs and he stopped walking. He scented her - he scented of what she came from, and he did not like it. Were they close to her home? Had she been sent to take him to even more dungeons - but this time give him the witch's head? His ears dropped so they joined his highest hackles, looking sideways to see if his friend knew how to deal with a stranger. What is a "rakli"? Could this female tell them where the food was? Could she be a friend?
Messages In This Thread
Survival is my middle name - by Calloon - January 17, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by RIP Krypton - January 18, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Mara Susi - January 18, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Božena - January 21, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Calloon - January 21, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Steady - January 21, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 05:46 PM