Overture Downs Survival is my middle name
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Many more assumed things from him - so much that he wanted to shout. No - don't take me! Božena, help me, help me! His brows furrowed atop his forehead, but he managed to calm down. Slow breaths. Slow breaths - no dungeons, no caves anywhere. Silently, without a squeak, his breathing slowed. The mist that had first formed around his muzzle rapidly was becoming less and less and he was able to calm his spirit. He sniffed in deep - nostrils flaring and doe-eyes closing. These were the Wise Ones testing him. They had planned something again. Perhaps this time, they would do him good. With little confidence did he step forward again, nodding a few times at the male. So big - so powerful, and yet somehow kind. Not a rock, not a rock.

The tank of a female spoke up - her voice rough and yet somehow pleasing. For a moment did his golden ringed eyes linger on her underfed form - on her scruffy yet charming coat of browns, tans and blacks - a dessert ground, albeit a bit darker. Again his name - his given name - rang through the air, and he nodded at the question before his friend spoke up sarcastically. A worried look was cast on the male now. Did she anger him? What did not anger him? So rough, so rough.

He did not notice the whispering - too unnerved still to follow much. He knew though, that they must care if they still lingered near. The idea of family was not pleasant - not at all. His parents had wanted warrior only and had little time to care for him and his siblings due to the war. He could understand - he did understand, and he knew not better than that. He did not know how to function in a family. I can try, I can try. As long as they don't give up on me, I can try.

The wobbly eyed witch spoke again - a statement this time, which he eagerly agreed to with various nods. Hunger was what they both suffered from - what many suffered from. Perhaps a team was not so bad. They could work together to survive this winter and after it then... Well, he did not know what would come after. The Wise Ones seldom revealed their plans, and he was not keen on losing a toe or his tail to alter it. He would let this all play out - he would let them have him so he could learn and teach - bring them new thoughts and new questions. A smile now came upon his young face. Not so bad, not so bad.
Messages In This Thread
Survival is my middle name - by Calloon - January 17, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Mara Susi - January 17, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by RIP Krypton - January 18, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Mara Susi - January 18, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Božena - January 21, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Calloon - January 21, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by Steady - January 21, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Survival is my middle name - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 05:46 PM