Broken Antler Fen I wear my sunglasses at night
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
while they seemed similar on the surface, there was a distinct difference between the male and his father. she did not know whether this was positive of negative just yet, and had yet to form an option of the male. he was obviously not the type that found their home in the dark wood, rather, seeming the distinct oppposite. to his suggestion, she nodded ,regarding the other with a curious look. Liri, she knew her to be known, though of her she knew little. 

The words of the alpha rought her focus back, and she regarded him with a soft smile, a dip of her head the only response to his gratitude, for she was not the best at accepting such things. At his suggestion, she said, "I will. But all should get their share, and I do not believe this to be the only beast to fall prey to the winter. Later, I shall search for another." she gestured toward the other white woman, inviting her to take her share of the meal along with the words of the male. Hunger was made worst by her labour, and she dipped her muzzle to the frozen carcass, seizing the flesh and bracing her paws on the beast, worrying it as she sought to get it loose. Eating, it seemed, was quite the challenging venture in the winter.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
I wear my sunglasses at night - by Aeronwyn - January 18, 2017, 02:07 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Síff - January 19, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Aeronwyn - January 21, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Síff - January 21, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Aeronwyn - January 23, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Síff - January 23, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Sebastian - January 26, 2017, 09:03 AM