Moonspear Are you that someone
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
A howl shattered the frigid silence, the soundlessness of winter. At the borders of the mountain stood a petite femme, fiery fur in stark contrast to the surrounding white. As the last notes faded from the still air, and silence reigned once more, did she wait, ears pricked and eyes forward, alert should someone answer her request for an audience. For she had quite enough of being a nomad, and the frigid temperatures had swayed the choice in when and if to seek a pack. Thus she stood here, awaiting an audience, still and patient.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She'd been threading through their forests, trying to keep her paths effective and well-covered. The cold was too bitter but she had to get out sometimes. With her mate still gone and beta missing, she wasn't able to just relax and wait it out.

The howl almost gave her a start. Few could travel in these conditions, so the Spear saw few almost no visitors. Normally, she was fine with this.. but shrinking ranks had her reconsidering the possibilities. She started moving that way soon afterward, curious and extra guarded all things considered until she came upon the female with a variegated coat.

Her stance was assured and smoothly proud. "You called, yes?" she asked as she eased the last strides of distance between them.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
The woman who answered her summons was crafted of obsidian and charcoal, a prescence proud and one that demanded respect. Her gaze did not meet the verdant green that was the woman's, for she sought no challenge. At her question, she answered merely with a nod. "I did" she stated, adding a moment later, "I am Minna" she introduced, stance becoming that of an insuperior, as she sought to be should the woman accept her into her home. 

"I seek a home, if you'll have me amongst your ranks." she said, for there was no point of purpose in small-talk when the cold was so bitter. However, accepting someone on the sole desire of one wanting a place did not seem very likely, so she added, "I am a warrior, and a fairly proficient hunter. I did manage to keep myself alive most of the winter, after all." she added, a wry grin tugging at her features momentarily. And she was another able body in the face of the bitter winter, yet that went unsaid. If the woman would see her as merely a burden, another mouth to feed, or an asset, was unknown to the femme, though she did hope it was not the former.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pleased that she didn't have to ask, she replied first with her own name. "I am Amekaze. This, Moonspear," came alongside the corresponding gestures. From there onward, Minna was quick to move things right to the point, hitting a few necessary key words along the way. Another new glance over her to assess her condition had her seeming thinned, but not impossibly so and for understandable enough reasons. She claimed to be a warrior first of all, quick b-line towards the dark alpha's preferences, and a hunter secondly. With their ranks thinned down so considerably, how choosy she could be was a fine line.

"Good. A bit of a feat, recently.." she remarked considering the noteworthy bite to the wind. "Have you been alone long?" she asked, attempting to gauge how impressive surviving in this winter ought to be. "I value warriors, and am one myself." And as it went unsaid, hunters were always necessary too for any wolfpack -- especially now. They all had to eat, and she still had young daughters to concern herself with feeding. While she was able to make do on her own, more able-bodied support was welcome. "So long as your loyalty would be to me, my family, and this mountain, then you would be welcome to make a home here." Ame's tone was stern, and undertones spoke volumes even now. Her demands were not recklessly high but she had been here so long that she had a well-defined taste of what she liked and what she didn't. Anything short of it and she'd not have it here. But, Minna's first impression was good so far, so Amekaze let a hesitant hope begin to take its shape that maybe soon they could begin to nurture a new sort of strength here in full.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Moonspear. It was easy to imagine how the mountain had recieved it's name, for it's summits plunged ever upwards, it seemed. Her gaze flirted to the summit briefly, but returned quickly to the woman as she begun to speak. Yes, a feat it had been, though with the cold dropping animals as if they were flies, it had been somewhat easy to find a meal. To her question, she hesitated a moment in thought, answering after a moment, "a couple months, now." Or at least, many weeks. 

warriors were valued, she learned, and she dipped her head in the slightest in agreement. "it has kept me alive, in the past" she said idly, speaking of the discipline. for to be a lone wolf with weak fighting skills, let alone none, was not desirable, to say the least. 

"My loyalty you will have." she answered, dipping her muzzle a fraction, sincereithy colouring her words. she had no reason, nor would she ever, betray the wolves of the mountain, for she had grown over the months to be a creature of her word.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Simple, smooth, she found she quickly liked the flow of this. Questioned, answered, and in a few moments more of ponderous silence on her behalf, the dark alpha had her answer in mind. Lesser wolves had taken a shot at her domain, many of which to inevitably fail -- die, even, when winter bit too harshly or luck simply ran thin. No matter what, perhaps, a gamble on both ends but Amekaze liked her odds enough to go on.

She nodded deeply, and so, it was understood. "Come," she gestured quietly and skimmed her surroundings thoughtfully, looking to guide them inward. "Our caches stay stocked. Frozen solid, but still food." She'd made some valuable finds already with no effort in the takedown. "Rest as you must, and join me on guard and hunt. My mate Charon is away, scouting, and my daughters still young." She invited, yet laid it bare, letting her take from that what she would. 

Amekaze hoped Minna could fit in among them; they could spar come warmer days, after everyone got back home.