Moonspear Are you that someone
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
The woman who answered her summons was crafted of obsidian and charcoal, a prescence proud and one that demanded respect. Her gaze did not meet the verdant green that was the woman's, for she sought no challenge. At her question, she answered merely with a nod. "I did" she stated, adding a moment later, "I am Minna" she introduced, stance becoming that of an insuperior, as she sought to be should the woman accept her into her home. 

"I seek a home, if you'll have me amongst your ranks." she said, for there was no point of purpose in small-talk when the cold was so bitter. However, accepting someone on the sole desire of one wanting a place did not seem very likely, so she added, "I am a warrior, and a fairly proficient hunter. I did manage to keep myself alive most of the winter, after all." she added, a wry grin tugging at her features momentarily. And she was another able body in the face of the bitter winter, yet that went unsaid. If the woman would see her as merely a burden, another mouth to feed, or an asset, was unknown to the femme, though she did hope it was not the former.
Messages In This Thread
Are you that someone - by Maevra - January 18, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Maevra - January 21, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Amekaze - January 22, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Are you that someone - by Maevra - January 23, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Amekaze - January 24, 2017, 04:04 AM