Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She had played these chase games with Keelut long before this unnatural weather had come to take away their usual home, so she was not unsettled by the thought of chasing her big brother down. She'd find him, let him bask in her glory for a moment before returning to her resting place. Surely he was doing this for pure fun; he was her secret lover, after all; and she carried his scars with just as much pride as she wore her star-kissed pelt.

And so, she started her chase. Quick, small feet carried her almost silently through the tunnel they had found themselves in - sniffing in her brother's scent with an eerie smile. I'll get you, brother - your heart, body, soul and mind. Not today, not tomorrow, just someday.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM