Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Even as her silencer, Astrid did not follow the wishes of her brother. To be honest, she only followed her own command, which sometimes told her to do what the other wanted so she did not have to deal with a talking-to. But her brother couldn't hurt her if he did not wish to please her - something she knew would drive him up the wall any day now. He was quite the pain-inflicting hooligan if one were to ask the speckled Nyx, but that was probably how he had gotten into the highest tier at such a young age. Nyx was disappointed in her mother for not arranging something with her too, but she liked it better this way; she'd grow strong in this mindless puppy tier and then show them what they had missed all this time.

When she found her brother, it was obvious that he was trapped; the light of the glow-worms reflecting on the damp wall behind him, making this encounter all the more dangerously beautiful. Astrid smiled at his growl, almost expecting him to go for her neck and kill her right then and there, but he did not move. Disappointing.

What's the matter, brother? She asked in a sickeningly sweet tone.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM