Stone Circle Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny eyed his father and flattened his ears, uttering a growl. come get me I dare ya!  He seemed to say as he ran behind chaska's sleeping form, struggling to quiet his giggles. He watched for grayday and snuck to hide behind Uncle Steady "shhh dont let him find me!" he whispered, giving the alpha a mischievous grin.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette licked over Keoni as she settled close to her. The girl was growing up well, and Valette was extremely proud of her. Steady nuzzled her, and Valette couldn't be happier. The female listened to Chaska's story unaware of what was brooding. Little did she know that Chaska would be leaving soon. However now she could just listen to the story and enjoy it.

The young female eventually curled around Keoni and also decided to sleep. She needed her rest if she was going out to find food later. It was important that she would. They had quite a lot of mouths to feed.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady smiled as Valette accepted and returned his nuzzle. Soon, he would tell her. Thought, it would be done privately, and not with the entire pack around. For now, he was content to simply love on her. 

He mostly ignored Chaska's voice, at least to the best of his ability. He was worried about what the future would bring, and how their relationship would mend from here. But, he did think it would mend, in time. For Steady, Chaska had been with the pack since before he could remember, and there wasn't much the male could do to make Steady drive him off. Unfortunately, Steady would see that day come. 

Sunny darted around him, and Steady grinned, shifting his body so that he was a little taller and the pup could better hide behind him. He looked innocently at Grayday, his future Beta. What puppy? I see no puppy here.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day gave a soft huff of laughter. It was sort of irritating that Sunny wasn't going to cooperate, but he knew how to choose his battles. This wasn't the easiest of situations, and it was better for the kid to get all his energy out now.

"Fine, but the smelly cubs get to stay on the other side of the pile," Day warned. If Steady wanted to protect him, then he could deal with the little stinker.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny's eyes widened and he shook his head "nooooo!" he squealed. It wasn't that he didn't wanna cuddle with uncle steady, but he just didn't want to be seperated from his dad and sister for the cold dark night. Peeking out from behind Steady he gave his father a sheepish smile and crawled forward, before rolling over in front of him. He pawed at Grayday's chest and grinned "you get to lick out my stink" he said wit faux menace before bursting out in a bout of wild giggles.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
she watched as the small boy struggled to agree to take a bath, laughing a bit as she made sure to keep dawn warm as the small girl was tucked beside the woman. krypton curled herself into a donut shape, the center holding the small girl who curled up into a tiny ball. she made sure to keep fairly close to her in order to keep her warm, even if it meant draping her tail over her as a blanket.

krypton shut her eyes once more, this time, intending on sleeping with her little niece.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
"She doesn't wanna be touched," Nikai said to Sunny, who was only trying to be nice, he knew, but who might not be realising that he was the problem Keoni was having. His voice was calm and gentle to clarify that it wasn't anything personal. When Sunny asked him how he was, Nikai said, "Excited to hear the story." And he looked at Chaska again, tail thumping to show that he was look forward to it. Soon Sunny grew distracted with other things and Valette called Keoni, who then left his side.

Nikai was suddenly left alone and as the story started he too moved to Valette's side, nuzzling close to Valette and Keoni while he listened to Chaska's winter poem. "Yay, that was great," he praised after it had finished.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Sunny finally came around, creeping toward him with a sheepish grin on his face. Day wondered if his own father had ever felt like this, surrounded by family and so happy that it punched a hole straight through his chest.

"It's a father's plight," he said with a sigh, gathering his son up to him and giving him a lick on the nose. The boy got a quick bath, and then Day released him to do as he pleased, so long as it was quiet and kind. Then he lowered his head onto his paws and closed his eyes, intending to wake in a few hours to trade off with Steady.

The storm would be a bad one, but they would weather it together.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours