Blackfeather Woods i will wear the armor, and you the gown
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
shakes uncontrollably

The first days back in Blackfeather Woods had been the most confusing in Damien's life yet. Not Ghian, the stranger of the Quarry anymore, but not the old Damien, heir of shadows either; the dark prince was lost in time and space, and the faces around him were taking too long to make sense again. Potema was the only thing that Damien could completely relate to his past, his anchor to reality and his very reason to even be back. But he'd come to realize that his return meant a lot more than he initially intended.

Slowly, Damien had delved into the dark depths that was his memory, and one by one images of his past displayed like blurry, decontextualized frames, leaving Damien to connect the dots of what was his tightly knotted life in Blackfeather Woods before the incident. Nemesis was one of those blurry images, and Damien had restrained himself from asking Potema too many questions that might rise suspicions. He hadn't decided whether he could trust her, or anyone else in Blackfeather Woods for that matter, and so her call for him in the middle of a cold winter night unsettled the dark prince to the core. He did not reject the meeting, instead walking out of the dark caverns that served as their shelter to meet the ruling mistress. Whatever the reason, there was a feeling deep in Damien's gut that this was to be a darker night than most.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 22, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - January 28, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - February 05, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 30, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - April 01, 2017, 04:56 PM