Broken Antler Fen I'm not running again
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
Since her discussion, things seemed much more...at ease. She had told him what she had so carefully guarded, and found not one who would spurn her, but one who offered support. Hours after this, she still wondered at it, anger at herself for being distant for so long to the male who was perhaps one of the best things to fall into her life. And now, with thing out in the open, a fresh start was something that felt less so than a nice thought and now a reality. 

ice had covered the ground days ago, and still conditions were hazardous, to say the least. But still she navigated the fen, made beautiful by the ice of winter, without hazard. Once, she thought idly of how the Isle would look covered in crystal. But that was behind her now, she thought, even as her mind pictured the tree's by the river made to glisten and glow in the light. 

A shock of green caught her attention, and she moved toward the colour, finding beneath the boughs of a decidious to be sheltered, somehow, a tiny sprig of faded green, covered in a fine layer of ice. she touched her nose to the tiny thing, enamoured by the perfect smoothness and the way it glimmered in the manner of crystal.
maybe @Sebastian?
facilis descensus averno
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian realized that with his pack full to the limits his life was going to be a bit easier. It was great that most of the new wolves pulled their own weight by bringing in food or helping him mark the borders. Sebastian was especially pleased about the two pale females Liri and Aeronwyn. He hoped they were settling in well.

The male was trotting through the territory, trying to find any moose and see how they were fairing. Fish and Moose were the main source of food here. Because of the ice the fish were protected. However as he was getting through the territory he saw one of the females. He let out a chuff in greeting to her, wondering what she was looking at.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior

"hello, Sebastian." she greeted the male as she twisted, eyeing him. his chuff had caught her attention a moment after his scent had, and as she looked to him, she was struck once again how much he looked like Burke. But she sincerely hoped that her time under Sebastian was not like her servitude under Burke, with whom she still held at a distance. He had spoken to her about becoming a beta, when she had retruned home from her...meeting, with the wraith of a woman. And never had he followed up on his words, and the next time he had summoned her it had been to tell them all that Arthendal was dead. She prefered not to remember what had occured after that. 

thinking that he had come to ask something of her, she asked, "What can I do for you?" Her tone was polite, open, and she held none of the cold distance she had expressed in Arthendal's lands for almost all the time she had spent there.
facilis descensus averno
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian bobbed his head in greeting to the female. "Hi Aeronwyn," he spoke with a friendly smile. Sebastian was about to ask how she was doing but the female instantly asked him if she could do something with that never ending work ethic. Sebastian looked surprised for a moment, not aware of her intentions or what happened in the past with his father.

"Well I was going to look for any moose and provide dinner," he explained. "You can help if you want but I do know you already did a lot for my pack since you joined. You do know you deserve breaks too right?," he glanced at her, making sure that he was gently teasing her in a friendly matter. "Can I assume you are very used to Burke's way of ruling a pack? Always work, work, work. I wouldn't want you to think I am the same. You are allowed to have fun."
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"It is of no strife to me," she assured him, for truly it was not. Throughing herself into work seemed a part of her fresh start here, or so she thought of it. She ahd worked dutifully back at Arthendal, as an ambassador, a hunter and a guardian, even more so when their numbers were few and had waned. From the start to the finish she had never once left, even while all the others came and went. 

she canted her head in the slightest, considering. yes, he was different, the Sebastien, and it was odd, after so long serving his father, who seemed very much the same. alas, it seemed the simularities began and ended at physical appearance. "I served your father for half of a year, and yes, he is very different from you. It is...odd, to suddenly adjust to the Fen after so long." she admitted with a small smile, though "odd" barely scratched the surface of what she had felt on that day Arthendal had fallen.
facilis descensus averno
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian started walking, expecting the female to follow him now as they would check on frozen carcasses. The male could only imagine how different his ruling was compared to his father. He was far kinder in his opinion. Though he only knew Burke from when he ruled Blackfeather, not his previous pack. He didn't even know the name of his pack. Curious... Why did he leave Blackfeather in the first place. He should ask him. Or Malice. She seemed nicer.

"I can imagine it is more than just an adjustment. Hopefully you don't mind my way of ruling,' he spoke. Burke in is opinion seemed strict. While he just wanted to give his members a sense of satisfaction. "Well I do hope you adjust here. You have been of amazing help so far I am a lucky alpha."