Stone Circle No place like home
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She did not know who Day was referring to in his call, but she heeded him anyways with quick pace. She loped towards him and the other strange scent, taking it in carefully. Who could have returned? Perhaps, it was another wolf she had yet to meet during her time away from the original STM pack. Whoever it was must've been important to him, hopefully, the wolf she was about to see was at least a familiar face. She arrived soon enough, panting a bit and looking towards the stranger, her mouth closing as her eyes widened a bit.

Krypton had one thought in her head. Zaria? How could it be? She was dead, left at STM to rest with her loyal mate, she couldn't have come back. She blinked a few times before taking in a whiff of air before realizing who it was. Zaria's child, Adeline. She had not seen the girl for months, she was surprised to see how much she has grown. She looked like Zaria, almost the spitting image of her, so vibrant and tawny, especially her eyes. "A-Adeline?"  she asked, wondering if Fitz's kids have finally returned to stay with his brother and rest of his original pack. "I'm not sure if you remember me, you were so young..." she almost whispered to herself, remembering how small and innocent she was as a child.

She lifted her gaze after recollecting her memories, giving her a teary smile. "I hope you at least remember seeing me at Silvertip with your uncle steady."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: No place like home - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: No place like home - by Steady - January 25, 2017, 10:41 AM