Stone Circle No place like home
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline was oblivious to the turmoil going on instead of Grayday. She could only think about food and warmth and getting both quickly. He instructed her to stay, as if she was going anywhere without some assistance. He returned a short while later, and the young girl nibbled at the meat. Experience had told her if she ate it too quickly, it would simply come right back up. 

A female approached, and Adeline looked her over, shaking her head side to side. I'm sorry, I don't remember you, she said. There were a lot of things about Adeline's past that she had buried in the back of her mind, including her siblings. Krypton may have been shoved back there, too, or maybe she had simply been to young to recall the memories of her.

Her tail thumped the snow when her father came into view. She leaned into him, her nose burying itself in his fur as she inhaled his scent. She had missed him so much. She pulled away just enough to answer his question. I never made it to your family's pack, she explained. I got lost, and I've just been wandering since. She felt like a failure, and stupid because she had tried to go out on her own with no experience whatsoever. It was really pure dumb luck that she managed to stay alive.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 23, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: No place like home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: No place like home - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: No place like home - by Steady - January 25, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: No place like home - by Addie - January 25, 2017, 10:47 AM