Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As if the cold had not been enough - her very first winter -, Chusi was both afraid and happy about Lotte. She was roughened up quite badly - sick and sometimes Chusi even thought she was dying. Even though their time together had not been terribly long, she still cared deeply for her big sis mother - as Arturo wanted her to call Lotte. Her happiness was Chusi's happiness, as if they were really related. It was so beautiful what they had crafted together - so unbelievable that one could find true family someplace else than where their blood relatives lay. Sen was not kind, her father she had never known - and now? She had Arturo, Teaghlaigh, Lotte and even Szymon and Doe with their pups!

Chusi had gone out that morning to catch something - having greatly improved her small-game hunting skills. She almost couldn't believe that she was almost an adult. Finally she would join the ranks truly - as a heir, no less! So happy yet so worried did she catch a plump rabbit. It was a whole meal in these wintery times, and she was proud of it, but a certain someone needed it more than she ever would. Swiftly she crossed the borders back into her home again, her nose sniffing out the scent of the roasted Lotte.

It was not long after that it began snowing - the soft snowflakes coating her back like a cape - a superhero in training! She almost zoomed between the massive trees and finally found the one she had been looking for. There she lay - coated also in snow, burned, cold but not yet defeated. With a whimper did Chusi place the meal near her and settled on her haunches. Heeeeyy... She greeted softly, not sure if Lotte had a headache or not.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM