Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The black, burned singer was seeming eager to see her, which warmed the girl's heart and yet also pained her. She regretted not coming to visit earlier, but also knew that it would have caused her even more pain to look at an even sicker Lotte. An appreciative, warm smile painted the stumbling hunter's face. She knew naught what to say - the scarfed female's words to kind to comment on. It was a compliment anyone could've given her, but it was more special coming from someone she looked up to and yet also saw as her equal. She watched as her sister mother friend relative placed her head in such a way that it looked kind of silly, but Chusi had gotten excellent at keeping things in.

Tears decorated the corners of her ochre orbs. No - I should've been with ya... I should've done somethin'... She said softly, refraining from getting too close to the already struggling woman. Lotte's next words came as no surprise - Arturo had told her of his plans to "court" her big sister. She was happy that Lotte did not mind putting up with her father and was glad her broken picture of family was slowly restoring itself. She giggled softly. I know - he's quite thah catch, isn't 'e? She commented, quite bravely so. Obviously, she meant nothing with it, and just wanted to focus on something else rather than what had happened.

She was reminded of Sen so suddenly that her smile disappeared and her mouth instead made the shape of an "o". She knew what having children meant now, and was very excited for some more pops, but it was a... weird thought also. The one she considered her sister having the dick of her father inside of her (as Ingram had so gruesomely told the story)? She tried not to think about it too much before the "o" made way for a smaller smile.

Mother, sister, isosisko, äiskä - we're related by heart... I wouldn't mind callin' ya my mother... She said gently as she decided to lie down with Lotte - not knowing her father was right there; watching.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM