Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Skipping Arturo with permission from Tori :)

Never in her life had she felt this hopelessly lost in a situation - not even when Zephyr had showed up at Teaghlaigh's borders or every moment with Ingram ever. She knew these were not truly matters to cry over  - Lotte still lived, however burned she may be for now, and that is what mattered. But the little girl had been so scared... so extremely scared of losing both her friend, big sister and mother all at once. She sniffled, rubbing her muzzle against her own shoulder to wipe away most of her tears as she burst into laughter instead. She knew naught what had made her this emotionally unstable at the moment, but she couldn't help not giving even just the slightest of shits.

I think we're all pretty glad wi' ya 'ere... She purred. Roasted 'r not. She joked, apologizing soon after with her ears lowering.

Chusi almost lit up knowing she now had both a father and a mother that loved her dearly, and she couldn't be much happier after the words left her mother's lips. She had to blink away some of her "happy tears" before snuggling Lotte with her muzzle - making sure to leave the needed breathing space. I know ya dun't like bein' like this - but ya'll be back on yar feet before ya know it! She encouraged her, quite sweetly (even for Chusi).
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM