Noctisardor Bypass By Lucky Coincidence
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
All Welcome 
@Gwen @Noor @Mawk @Illecebra and @Judas (just in case!)

The travel wasn't exceedingly long, but with little patience like Knew he just yearned to find the perfect place to settle down into. He was tired, and cold, and would prefer to be resting his royal head on warm ground instead of damp, frozen dirt - and that was only when he was lucky. Everything was covered in snow, everything! It was ridiculous, was the universe agaisnt him? No, the universe loved Knew, at least so he thought, he believed everyone loved him, but only because he was taught that was true. He walked with a somehow always icey coat, only making him grow more sick. With the amount of shivering and energy his body required to stay warm, the abudance of food gave him little to no weight gain. 

Eventually, likely when winter ends or the kingdom he wished to build with Gwen was complete the scrawny tramp would be a healthier wolf, his fur would be shiny and healthy, muscle will fill in places you could never imagine on this skin and bone body, but that's what he once was, and was destined to once again be. Especially with the help of his Pidgeon. Dark pools of amber glanced over at the wintry femme's following him close by, shooting both of them an uplifting smile. Knew, of course, was unaware of his condition, he still looked at himself as the strong and handsome wolf he was, and his face still held the striking look of a ruler. 

It seemed his prayers were answered, as he continued to complain silently of his want to find their new home already, they entered upon a wall of mountains providing the perfect security their home would need, as defense was the upmost importance to his potential home. A haven laid inbetween the upgraded hills, and he instantly knew this was the place. The universe did love him. "Eureka!" He shouted, everything about him holding an air of happiness. He quickly face the two others, tail wagging, ears lifted, eyes full of joy. "Eureka, Pige! We found it, Snow!" 
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen was walking close behind Knew, and she had noticed his condition. She didn't know the full extent of it, but she could clearly see how thin he was and it worried her. She promised herself that she'd hunt for him again once they had settled down a little. No doubt, the troupe would probably have to try and take down a larger meal soon, as they could all do with a good feed. The wolfess had been dreaming, imagining what her and Knew's Kingdom would be like. They would build it alongside Noor, and Gwen already liked the white wolfess. It was rather funny, though, that her and Gwen looked rather similar. Except that Gwen had thicker fur and deep blue eyes. 

She had been lost in her thoughts when Knew exclaimed. The soon to be Empress let out a bark of joy, calling to Noor and Knew. They were already here, but Gwen felt the need to emphasize the point. "Oh, we've made it! We're here!"

Looking around, she became more and more certain. This was were they wanted to build their home. It felt secure already, but the wintry she wolf knew that they would have to explore the area and make note of any interesting things they found along the way, as well as any potential dangers.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was still reeling from her meeting with the man named Mawk, she had come to accept that she might have feelings for him. She had went away only to meet him a few more times, her interest deepening to like and like to maybe sorta love. She felt that  being alone wasn't invigorating anymore, that she craved being close to mawk and maybe even a pack. She was pondering over this when she heard the joyful cries of a wolf followed by another more feminine cry. Interested she walked forward with purpose wanting to see another face besides her own reflection in the frozen streams nearby.

They were into her view now, a white wolfess with amazing eyes, and a startlingly thin man by her side. Curious she crept forward her intelligent golden hawk like eyes flicking back and forth between them to scan for signs of aggression. She Sat down a respectful distance away, her posture one of neutrality as she dipped her head to them both "hello miss, sir. I am illecebra." her Greek accent prounounced it "ill- see-bruh". Were they a pack? Did they have others coming to meet them? Even worse, was she intruding upon someone's territory?
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
You guys know she's more grey than white, right? Haha.

Noor had been following close to her two companions as they made their way through territory after territory, land after land. They were becoming quite close, she thought, but their was still plenty to be learned from each of the three. Eventually, their journey came to an end, marked by Knew's excited call and Gwen's joyous response. Noor herself couldn't help but hold back a smile; her paws were becoming calloused and numb and soon enough her hips would be poking from her sides. The promise of a safe haven however, gave the woman a strong sense of hope. Beautiful, she whispered to them each. It was an understatement of course, but their were no words which she could find to properly describe the majesty before them.

Another she-wolf approached, though she seemed a stranger in every sense. Noor noted her strange markings though said nothing, as she knew how rude it was to mention things one couldn't change. Hello, she said, noting how she hadn't been acknowledged.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk had been following Illecebra. He wasn't a stalker or anything, he was just.... curious. And somehow he had managed to follow the curious woman all the way to the Rising Sun Valley. He couldn't stop thinking about their first meeting, along with the small occasional ones where they had grown even closer. And, even though it was hard for the wolfdog to admit, he knew he cared for her. There was just something about her that he liked - however he had no idea what it was.

So, he had followed her. And now he was here - and he was still watching. He saw two wolves, and their joyous cries, and then another wolf stepped over to join them. Where they a pack?
Mawk uneasily stepped forward so his pelt was brushing against Cebra's. Sure, he'd have to explain himself afterward, but he didn't know if these other wolves were hostile or not. He just stared at them, and let Illecebra do the talking, since he was not the best talker.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Since it's been a few days since the first post, I'm gonna go ahead and continue this. If you don't want me to, I can delete this post, just let me know! Also, I think that we should ignore post order for now, since there are 5 wolves in this thread and we could end up waiting a while for one character to post

Gwen turned her head to see Noor, and she nodded in agreement. This land was beautiful, and it would be their new home. That is, if there were no or little dangers. As if in response to her thoughts, she heard pawsteps and she snapped her head around to see the stranger. It was a she-wolf with unusual markings, though she was still beautiful. To be honest, Gwen quite admired her beauty but she said nothing. The soon-to-be Empress was about to open her jaws to speak, but a large male appeared beside her and Gwen just stared for a few moments, before letting out a little cough and stepping forward. Had these two put a claim on this land? If they had, the scent was not strong enough. "Greetings," she began slightly nervously. "My name is Gwen, this is Knew," she gestured with her tail to the thin man next to her, then to her other companion. "This is Noor."

The wolfess hesitated before continuing. "Ehm, if you don't mind me asking, do you plan to lay a claim on this land?" That would be a large nuisance, especially since they had got very excited about this possibly being their new home.
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
So sorry about the wait, I didn't realize everyone ahd posted heh

He was surprised to see the two visitors, Knew tilted his head to the side with curious eyes. Mainly on the strange looking male, his nose twitched as he focused on all his differences. A wide smile appeared on his face, "A wolfdog, aye?" The king beside the hybrid was petite in comparison, his heigh and weight were so much lesser than the wolf before him. Of course, if he were to attack the silvery matted male would expect to take him well, as the muscle he once held was still apart of his figure in his delusional world. He attempted to pronounce the strangely patterned femme's name, "Ill-seee-brah." 

"What brings ya to the Bypass?" The dog questioned.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Lol, It's okay. While I'm online I may as well post with mr.mawk again

Mawk just stared at the group of wolves for a while. He then spoke, his voice rough and his accent obvious, despite the fact that it had faded slightly. His time with the wolves of the Teekon had changed his voice ever so slightly. "No, we don't plan ta lay a claim here." He shuffled on his paws slightly, giving a curious glance to Illecebra. What was she here for? Mawk had no clue, he had only followed because he was a stubborn, nosy dog. "Name's Mawk. And aye, I'm a Wolfdog."

He hesitated, before giving a flick of his tail. "I s'pose you are 'ere ta lay a claim? Good choice, If am honest." It was true, the man had been here once before, on his way to Silver Creek, and he knew it was an excellent place for a pack. "Dunno 'bout Cebra, but I do intend to find another pack." The man replied while he shot a glance at the male named Knew, as Gwen had said. He seemed to act like a leader, since he was questioning Mawk, so Mawk had replied suggestively. He hadn't yet discussed it with Illecebra, but he had been considering it for a while. Now that Skylaris was in Silver Creek, she could take Mawk's place, right? That had been their deal. Or part of it, anyway. If Mawk was to stay with the woman next to him, he could not stay in Silver Creek. Though he loved it there, Spring had already made it clear that she didn't want any more pups there. Especially since she herself was bearing young.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra stiffened as she drew in a familiar scent just as another female arrived next to the other two. She nodded her head to acknowledge the woman's presence and then turned to look over her shoulder. There he was, her "secret" stalker. She grinned at him and leaned against him when he brushed against her.

"no, I don't wish to stake a claim here. I myself am wishing to join a pack. I am skilled in combat, and may attempt to get skilled in hunting." She stated her skills and goals assuming that these wolves were a pack. That being said she turned to give Mawk a curious and knowing look I know you've been watching.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen nodded, listening to the two strangers speak. Mawk and Illecebra. The wolfess felt a spark of relief that the two didn't plan on claiming the land, so so far so good. And then they both mentioned searching for a pack, and Gwen instantly smiled. "Well, we can help with that, if you want." she said, while listening to the female mention her talents. "I myself and working on the hunter trade, so I can help you with that. I'm unfortunately not the most skilled in combat, so your skills will be greatly appreciated."

Then she turned to the large wolfdog. She had to give it to him, his size was somewhat intimidating, but he seemed passive enough. "What about you, what talents do you bring?" she asked, genuinly curious. It wouldn't affect whether or not they could join the troupe, but it was useful information to know. Once the pack was actually formed, then they could be more picky. "I.... We... can offer you a place among us if you wish to join."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra sighed in relief and allowed her tense muscles to relax. She lowered her head to Gwen, Knew, and Noor. "Thank you for your Acceptance, I appreciate it greatly" she said honestly. She then turned once more to face Mawk and she offered a hesitant smile, and nudged his shoulder "what do you say Mawk? Join me here? please?"she asked hopefully giving a small wag of her tail. What would she do if he refused to join her here, to return to the pack he was in when they met? She knew it would hurt fiercely, and that she would most likely never trust any man ever again.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk hesitated for a moment, considering. "I wish ta be a Guardian and an Ambassador," He concluded, then focused his attention on Illecebra. It seemed that she had had the same idea, and Mawk couldn't help but jokingly frown. "Hmm.... I dunno...." 

"Oh, how could I not?" He grinned at last, letting out a small chuckle before turning back to the group of wolves. "I too am grateful for tha acceptance, I shall let ma current pack know of ma departure in a day or so, I s'pose." He nodded his head in respect and gave Illecebra's shoulder a comforting lick.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Fantasic!" Knew exclaimed, excitedly he already had three new members already - four including Pige, and five including himself. It was all coming together so perfectly, it wouldn't be much longer until the bypass would become his land. "Welcome to Ganador." He smiled proudly. 

He glanced at Snow, sending her a small smile, attemptin to see if she liked the newcomers. He could already tell Gwen did. He turned back to Mawk, eyeing him with interest. He'd seen wolfdogs in the past, so it wasnt anything too strange, but still something of curiousity.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra would have blushed if she could, but as she was a wolf she gave him a goofy grin. She let happiness overcome her usual deadly calm and rested up on her hind legs, playfully wrapping her forelegs around his neck and licking him between the eyes.

"we have a home together..It's more than I could have hoped for" she whispered to him, her eyes seeking his. She felt a pleasurable warm type of feeling and she knew then that she loved him. Turning toward knew who showed excitement at having more members she offered a hesitant smile. Just because she liked Mawk didn't mean she was fond of all men.

Studying knew silently she resigned herself to the fact that she would be around men now, and woul have to suck it up.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen nodded to both Mawk and Illecebra and repeated Knew's words, "Welcome to Ganador." There was a smile on the white wolfess' face and she noticed the little shows of affection between the two new recruits, but she didn't say anything. They looked like a cute couple.

She gave a wag of her tail and also looked back at @Noor to see if she approved.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor chose to remain relatively silent after the male approached beside their first guest. Her head was turned so that no eye contact was made and her ears stood up on end, rather than flat. Where she came from, beasts of his lineage were considered akin to jinn and up to no good. Hearing that they would both be joining the pack, however, Noor could do nothing but give Gwen a look of agreement laced with minor concern. Immediately after, she shot the male a harsh look, as if to warn him to stay away.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Uh-oh, I sense future drama!

Mawk returned the goofy grin to Illecebra, and her whispered words made him feel special. Like he really belonged, to someone, to someplace. It was an uplifting feeling, and he leaned his head to her ear and whispered a few of his own words, "I'm just glad I'll get to see you every day."

The wolfdog watched the exchange of glances and wagged his tail slightly, but as soon as the leaders turned, he caught sight of he other wolf glaring at him. Mawk flinched, returning her an innocent tilt of his head. He should have known, really, that there would be someone in whatever home he found that disapproved of his lineage. Or perhaps it was his appearance. Either way, he knew he'd have to prove himself worthy even more to Noor than he would with the alphas.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
oh no...Here comes fierce Cebra

Illecebra wagged her tail at his reply feeling that same warm feeling intensify. It was then that she caught the woman's glare to Mawk and she stepped closer, narrowing her eyes in warning. She wouldn't go so far as to growl or curl her lips, but she did stiffen her body and stand straight an obviously protective stance. Before the alphas could notice or the woman could say anything she turned her eyes away from Noor and simply nuzzled Mawk.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Because she didn't want to bring more attention to herself than necessary, Noor chose not to speak on the foul actions taken against her. Rather, she scowled back at Illecebra and Mawk, then looked back to her alphas. She adjusted herself carefully before curling her tail around herself in a demure fashion, as if to indicate just how little she wished to be included in the shenanigans.