Dragoncrest Cliffs just know that you don't know
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao frowns. It's unfortunate that Arlo didn't know much about the circumstances surrounding the fall of Seageda, but she also doesn't blame him. Instead she wonders why no one bothered to inform him, or at least explain to him the basic details, so that the boy could decide for himself. But at that she stops herself—perhaps that was why he left in the first place. To find the truth, and make something of himself away from the stuffiness of the Trigeda hierarchy. "Someday I will tell you when we are both ready to revisit it." She replied with a gentle smile.

His question takes her by surprise, but before she can immediately reassure him, she has to take a moment and think. Would they? Unlikely, unless Heda was challenged by one of the splita and removed from her position. Despite being outnumbered, Heda ruled Drageda and that meant the traditions were alive within her, regardless of how they were currently playing out in the pack proper. "No, Arlo," she murmured to the space between them. "we just need to bridge the gap between us. I know they're different, but we're different to them too. If Heda can do it, so can we." 
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - January 25, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - January 30, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - January 31, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 18, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 18, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 21, 2017, 12:08 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 21, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 21, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 24, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 24, 2017, 05:18 PM