Deepwood Weald I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
There was forest upon forest around here, even before she reached the shore. She still could not get used to the feeling of leaves and soil underfoot. She missed sand, the salty tinge in the air. She missed the prevalent cries of seabirds and the waves crashing against the shore. She missed the taste of fish and crab. But if it meant being close to Kjalarr, she would stay here. 

Even so, hunger pushed her beyond the pack's borders. She would rather catch her own meals than wait for the pack to do it for her. But she wasn't having much luck, having been a seadog before a landlubber. She knew little about the intricacies of tracking scents and stalking prey; she reasoned that once she found something, she would kill it.

Like the unseen wolf before her, Maude too smelled the wolf scent. Aw, bloody 'ell, She snapped as she barrelled forward to confront it. As the scents grew in intensity, her agitation and excitement grew. Would they be fighting them soon? She didn't have long to ponder thoughts of raiding and looting with Rian's movement nearby distracting her. She tensed for a moment, but the familiar whiff of Neverwinter calmed her. Oi! Ye know who this lot is? She gestured to the beds and half-eaten prey around her.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Rian - January 25, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Maude - January 26, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Rian - January 26, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Maude - January 28, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Rian - January 30, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Maude - February 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Rian - February 15, 2017, 02:53 AM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Maude - February 17, 2017, 09:51 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Rian - February 19, 2017, 01:31 AM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Maude - February 23, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Rian - February 26, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I hopelessly, helplessly, wonder why - by Maude - February 27, 2017, 12:26 AM