Duskfire Glacier But I want to go home
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
@Eden and/or maybe @Sylvas Streiter ? Open to all.

Kieran was already sick of the snow that piled up around him. The overnight blizzard had disturbed and frightened him greatly but the young boy was maturing fast. Already his speech was almost perfect since he was but a few days away from being 3 months, and his pelt was growing nicely. However, the pup was not happy. He felt lonely without his sister talling to him all the time and he didn't know where she'd gone. With a sigh, the boy padded through the snow, trying to find either of his parents. He felt alone and tired and sad, it was not a good feeling. He felt.... empty. Sure, he loved his family and all, but there was a part of him that had become almost... broken. In the past week he had practically lost both his sister and his home, and Kieran felt depressed - disapointed. What had the world come to?
English * French
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Note : Sorrel has been taken by Sylvas's player and has moved to the new territory with the rest of the family! Also, grey is in French; Kieran doesn't have to respond in French, but he might understand.

Eden had finished gathering the last of the herbs which she might need to cater to both she and her son's wounds, and was on her way back into their den when she caught whiff of Kieran a bit farther away from home. She dropped off the herbs and followed his trail, nudging the sluggish child as she approached. Kieran? she cooed with a motherly air of concern, What's wrong, love? Don't you like it here? Eden didn't want to see him sad, though there wasn't much to be done about him disliking the territory. He would grow to call it home, she was sure, but she wouldn't rush his little heart.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

Kieran peered up to see his mother approach him. With a sigh, the boy looked up and met her eyes. He listened to her words and shuffled on his paws. Kieran understood some things in french, but not all and to him her sentence made a little sense. "It's just.... I 'avent seen Sorrel much an' is lonely.... I miss home, mama," He whimpered, his tail drooping sadly. He missed the comfort and familiarity of their old territory - their true home. And, more than anything, he missed playing with his sister. Since they had left there had been little conversation between the two and they had yet to speak to each other at the new home. Truly, it felt to him as though he had lost his sister, and he hoped they would play again soon.
English * French
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden sighed and sat back on her haunches. She motioned for her son to come close so that she might hold him between her forelegs and near to her heart. I know it's hard, but this is our home now. She gave the boy a reassuring smile, though she knew how hard it was to be moved to somewhere completely unfamiliar at such a young age.  Sorrel will be back soon, I promise. But we all have to just do our best to make the most of the situation. Right, Addie? Addie. She liked the way it sounded, and she thought it might make for a good pet name.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran slowly wandered closer and snuggled up against his mother. Her smell, her presence, it was comforting. One of the only comforting things he had found so far. The boy glanced around, taking in their surroundings. He'd have to try and consider this home now, though it didn't feel like that to him yet. Sure, he could scent the pack, and that they had clearly made their mark here, but it did little to please the pup. "But I wanna play with Sorrel. I miss playing with her. Where'd she go, mama?" He said, meeting her eyes again. He also noted that she had called him Addie, but Kieran rather liked the name so he made no comment.
English * French
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I know, sweetheart. Momma knows. Eden kneeled down to lick at her son's head, laying the wid hairs back down into place. Where had her daughter gone? It was a question for which Eden did not have the answer, but she knew somewhere within her that Sorrel was alive, wherever she was. I'm not sure, but she'll be back soon. But would she? Eden didn't want to have to think such thoughts for herself, let alone plant them in her son's mind. In the same breath, however, she knew she had to be honest with him. You'll see her again, sooner than you think.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"But... I wanna see her now," he wailed, dropping his head onto his paws on the ground. "I dun' know the other pups, I wanna play with Sorrel," he mumbled, staring at the frozen snow all around him. He did feel lonely without his sister, and it made him sad, but no way was he going to march over to the other pups and start playing with them like he was related to them. He wasn't. And usually, he would prefer to be on his own. But, as it was, the pup missed his sister and she was the only one that he wanted to talk to. Yet he couldn't.
English * French
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I know you do, love. Eden was trying her best to comfort the child though it seemed all of her efforts were in vain. Why don't you try talking to the others until Sorrel comes back? she suggested, bending down to nuzzle her son. As heir, it was only right that he knew those who he would one day rule, though Eden was aware of just how timid her boy was. She gave a small smile and another comforting lick to his head before lifting herself back up into a straighter position. We'll get her back, okay?
english · french
· republic of auros ·