Duskfire Glacier We carry on
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
Going to add this to my phase two of the guardian trade skill if possible  making this (6/10)

Curious gold eyes studied their new home as the brute continued to patrol the lands, the mercenary gradually finding the place slightly more appealing upon further inspection. Though, Sylvas had to admit, this place was definitely different from the fiery forests of the glade, with its cold fortress of ice and snow, but the main thing was that the lands were appropriate to their needs. The brown and silver brute knew there was a decent cave system beneath the mountains from his previous exploration, with a beautiful waterfall as a surprise in the centre. It was a place suitable, safe and warm for the pack to live and make their own,. Strangely, it reminded the mercenary of the underground tunnels from their previous home, the brute allowing a drawn-out sigh to escape his muzzle as he glanced around the frozen lands, large paws guiding him along their recently claimed borders.

Sylvas came to a gradual stop as he stared out beyond the glacier, his bushy tail swaying slowly behind him in the cold breeze that sharply swept through the air, the male's leathery nostrils flaring as he lifted his head to smell the winds. The mercenary could detect the scents of his pack mates, their aroma strongly lingering within this newly claimed dominion.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden had been caught between nursing her own wounds and those of her son, as well as keeping up with her pack's wellbeing. There were several pups with them, though they'd seemed to have lost one along the way. Eden's heart ached for the young boy, but she knew that they couldn't afford to go back for him when the chances of him having survived were so low. She walked along the borders, occassionally stopping to leave her mark, when her mate came into view. Their children were older now, and Eden felt more comfortable with allowing them to explore on their own without her constant supervision.

She approached with care, nosing his shoulder with  sweet whimper for only Sylvas to hear. Sylvas, she cooed, do you like it? She motioned toward the expanse of their claim, her eyes catching on each new sight to be held. It was like a dream, so etheral and sweet, and yet the icy surface made it even more surreal. Everyone seems to be settling in nicely, from what I can tell.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
His head turned as he felt the sudden touch of his mate's nose to his shoulder, chocolate colored ears twitching as she let out a soft whimper for him. Sylvas offered Eden a loving smile, his eyes closing as he nosed and licked her muzzle affectionately, ”I do.” The mercenary replied smoothly, eyes reopening as he peered to his wife with the same grin as before, ”I imagine this place will look even more beautiful when summer arrives.” The mercenary's wondering eyes glanced around at the glacial terrain, his bushy tail giving a contemplative sway behind him as the cold breeze swept through the lands.

Quietly studying the area, Sylvas' light pink tongue escaped his mouth as he licked his muzzle, the brown and silver male standing silently as he imagined what this place would look like once this brutal winter had passed. ”It is surely a sight to behold, isn't it.” He said as his stare continued to wonder, eyes averting to look around at the icy expanse of land that they now called home, though his attention was soon drawn back to his mate as she spoke about the others and how they seemed to be settling in well to their new surroundings, ”That's good.” He said, clearing his throat some before adding, ”In truth I was worried on how everyone would settle in, especially the children.” At the mentioning of the children, the mercenary's ears flicked back against his skull, the thought of how each of them were fairing with such a drastic change started to plague his mind. It was a difficult thing to get used to, especially for ones so young.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
When the summer arrives... Eden repeated her husband's words, basking in the moment of hope. She nudged her mate's shoulder, nosing at the fur which blew in the brisk, winter wind. A slight shiver came about her own frame, though it was quickly sated by the warmth which Sylvas provided. And with summer will come more heirs of ours, no? She couldn't wait to fall pregnant again with her beloved's young, though she knew it would be a while before her body was receptive once again. That being said, the pair could always practice...

It was a hard journey. Eden couldn't imagine the strain placed on the children's bodies as they trekked through the harsh weather. We all made it though, and that's what matters. Now we just focus on growing our numbers. Come with me, she asked of him, though it was more of a command. She wanted to mark the borders with him, leaving their scent so everyone knew who the claim belonged to.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
poor post

Sylvas grinned broadly as he glanced to his wife, chocolate colored ears twitching as she repeated his statement and then gave his shoulder a gentle nudge. The mercenary couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as his bushy tail gave a sway behind him, head turning to look to his mate once more as she brought up the subject of having more heirs when winter finally passed, ”I don't see why not.” He said, head gradually lowering some as he placed a kiss to Eden's cheek, ”What my Queen wants, my Queen gets.” The mercenary winked, a charming smirk making its way across his muzzle, a smile he only ever gave to Eden.

He listened carefully as his wife spoke, golden eyes watching Eden as she then mentioned about growing their numbers and soon asking him to follow her. Sylvas didn't hesitate as he started to walk beside his mate, golden eyes peering to her form as she lead on.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden smiled and felt her cheeks warm with Sylvas's cheeky comments in the air. Soon enough, Aspen's children would enter the adult ranks, after which Sorrel and Kieran would surely follow suit. Once there was more room in their ranks for children, Eden would surely request Sylvas sire another litter for the pack to house. But, for now, their main priority was filling the adult ranks so that they would be able to think about more young. We should try scouting for new members. With as many pups as we have and the limited number of able adults, I can't say for sure just how long we will last. Eden squinted her eyes to shield them from the brisk wind, though a bit of debris still managed it's way in. We need a stronger defense, first and foremost. With both Hawthorn and Kieran looking into peaceful trades and with Heartha and myself, we have health taken care of. We need more hunters and mercenaries.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Chocolate brown ears pivoted a top his head as he focused on Eden's words, the male giving a firm nod as he slowly glanced around at their new home. As he stared around, Sylvas knew that Eden was certainly right and her words indeed rung true to the mercenary. They needed more adult members within the ranks, especially to aid with hunting, for the packs many little mouths that required feeding. And he agreed as he wife spoke on; it meant only one thing, scouting and recruiting other wolves outside the borders.

He let out a long sigh, gold eyes peering to Eden through the cold wind as she then went on to speak about trades, Sylvas giving a small smile as she then mentioned their son taking a more peaceful skill, along with Hawthorn, ”Do you know what trade they've chosen?” He smiled, curiosity gleaming within his eyes as he walked, ”And hopefully the other pups might take an interest in being a hunter or a merc..” He shrugged, head turning slowly as he looked ahead of them and then back to his mate, ”We'll begin recruiting for adult members as soon as we can..” He smiled warmly, tail giving an encouraging wag as occasionally brushed his fur against a random boulder as they strolled.