Duskfire Glacier you don't have to follow
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 
There were things to be talked about which could no longer wait. Eden made her way to the waterfall near the center of the cavern, curiously unfrozen, then lifted her head to call for @Rose and @Hawthorn, the heirs to Alder's claim. It was no longer a secret that she'd taken away their titles as royalty and promoted her own brood, though their reactions still remained fairly unknown. Eden assumed that neither was happy with the change, but the extent of their discontent was questionable. She wouldn't go back on her decision, for as ruler her children did hold the proper line to the territory, but perhaps an explanation was needed between the three.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
@Rose - i assumed she would be near him. tell me if you want me to edit anything :)

He had been awake when Eden's call echoed through the cavern. Hawthorn lifted his head, a scowl marring his youthful boyish features and his muzzle crinkled in a sneer. He had trusted her, liked her, even, and all she'd done in return was take his and his sister's crown from the, demote them, promote herself and her children and offered no explanation whatsoever. All her words, all her actions, they were all useless and filled with lies. She was all bullshit and no action, and although she might have guided the pack away from the invasion, he didn't care. His family was gone, all except for Rose. If it wasn't for Rose, he would be long gone now. No...Kieran's words echoed through his mind...the boy had made a lasting impact on Hawthorn, and it was because of that that Haw genuinely wished to stay now. 

Hawthorn no longer feared death. He didn't fear anything, he didn't feel anything, he didn't want to feel anything anymore. He simply no longer cared..well, all except for his sister. So, after contemplating for a moment, he glanced around looking for Rose - she should be somewhere around here. He wasn't going to greet Eden unless Rose agreed. As far as he was concerned, they were a team now; they only had each other left, they could only trust each other, and he wasn't going to greet the 'queen' without her.

"Are you going?" he asked lowly, then after he glanced around and made sure no one was in hearing range, he hissed, "honestly, I'm so done with the bitch."
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose was not as calm as her brother when it came to her attention that the crown she believed she was born to wear had been snatched and placed atop some other child's head. Anger coursed through her at the thought or sight of Eden's children, but at the same time Rose knew that it was not their fault. Their mother and father were the ones responsible for naming them as heirs and so she would take out her rage on them accordingly. She looked up  to the sky as Eden's call reached her ears and she moved to meet her brother as he spoke.

Her ears gave a twitch at the vulgar word her brother said, but no emotion was shown on her face. "If she wants to talk she can come to us" she decided and looked to her brother to see if he would agree. She was not her younger innocent self, jealousy now flowed through her and poured out of her eyes. The old Rose was dead, left behind to stay with Rowan while the new one continued forward to stay with Hawthorn. Perhaps one day she would be able meet her old self yet again.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden decided she'd waited long enough for the pair to show their faces and began to track them down. That being said, she was thoroughly upset with their blatant disrespect to her leadership and she was sure her seething anger showed. With each step she a took, a low growl escaped her maw, her hackles raised behind her. She didn't plan on hurting the children, but she also didn't plan on allowing them to ignore her authority. Once Eden was finally upon the pair, she took a deep breath and began her rant, Did you not hear me call for you? I am the leader of this pack now and I won't allow that to go unheard. Aspen appointed Shalon Queen, just the same as Shalon had done to Eden. What about her position was facetious?

I understand that you are upset about your titles being taken away, but a bit of emotional discomfort isn't an excuse to disregard the new rulers of the Republic. If you do not like the way that things are being run, you are welcome to leave. Now, Eden had hoped that they would've been able to have a proper conversation about the whole thing, but she was much too annoyed to gather her own thoughts in a civilized way. Rather, she decided to blurt out her feelings on the matter and see what their responses would be.
english · french
· republic of auros ·