Stone Circle Consequences of your actions are harsh
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Foxglove Here it is! @Steady @Grayday @Valette @Krypton @Adeline FOR NOW JUST VISIBILITY! WILL OPEN UP LATER  WHEN TENSION IS MADE! <3

Sunny had been off on another adventure when the blizzard hit. He was trapped in the freezing air with the wind swirling the thickly falling snow so he couldn't see. The smart thing would have been to call out for help, but instead sunny backtracked in what he thought was a good direction. He began to tremble as the white snow covered his pelt and eyelashes, and weighed down his whiskers. Where was the den? Where was Daddy and Dawn? He sniffed desperately at the air but the snow blocked all the scents from him.

Not knowing what to do he sat down and whimpered softly, his paws turning numb with cold.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Foxglove had sensed it coming. The odd glow around her, the sudden acuity of smells and one particularly - pungent odour of honey that quickly grew from pleasantly sweet to sickening. This meant only one thing - she was coming, she was taking over. Too tired to fight it, the young wolf lied down in the snow, closed her eyes and waited it to pass. 

It started from the tip of her toes - tiny tremors that worked their way up her limbs, until seconds later her whole body was shaking and thrashing, eyes were unfocused, jaws were clenched, there was rich amounts of foam coming from her mouth and she soiled herself. The only good thing about the seizures were that she was not exactly there, when they happened. 

"That witch did a good job cursing you..." Junebell said, while Foxglove's exhausted self had receded to the furthest corner of her brain and therefore remained silent. "Not gonna talk - say it's my fault? Fine! Have a rest," the sister said, getting to her feet and stretching. "Boy, are we disgusting," she stepped away from the mess in the snow and cleaned herself a bit.

"Now..." Junebell looked around. She knew that she would be in charge for a while and why not do something exciting and interesting? But before that she realized there were more pressing matters - such as hunger. And on she went on the lookout for food. Hours later, Foxglove was still somewhere there, but very quiet, therefore Junebell, when presented with a heaviliy scented and marke lands, which could only mean one thing - claimed - did something the evasive and careful Foxglove would never do. Take her chances - explore and perhaps steal, if there was something to steal. 

The weather was especially favorable for such a deed - wind, snow whirling around, smells would be taken away, footprints erased easily. Plus, she could always disappear quickly, if needed. And... wait, what was that? She sniffed the air - her nose was not playing tricks. There was another living soul out. Oddly enough - quite far from, where it should have been safe. And the mild scent of milk, which indicated that either it was a puppy or someone close to them, won Junebell over. 

Quietly and carefully she drew closer and closer, until she caught sight of little, gray shape in the snow. "Jackpot," she thought to herself, hardly believing her luck. Ideas came about, what to do next, but for now, she seated herself next to a tree and observed the tiny creature in silence.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His eyes stung something fierce as the wind gusted powerfully against his face, as if punishing him for the foolish outing. He began to dig at the snow, hoping to make a hole in the Ivey layer to burrow underneath. He was unaware of the woman's presence until he caught a slight whiff of her on the wind. He gasped and looked around with wide eyes, knowing that the scent carried none of Easthollow on it.

Abandoning his pitiful hole he began to run through the snow failing epically due to the accumulation of the cold wet stuff. Instead he hopped through it at a grueling pace as he tried to escape from whoever was nearby.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Junebell's eyes lit up in a predatory glee, when the pup made feeble attempts to escape. She crouched down, her eyes fixed on the little, moving figure in front of her and reminding a lot of a cat that was ready to pounce. Part of her (the one that held some conscience - Foxglove's fault entirely) felt bad for the kid, that probably was very much afraid and cold, the other, however, reasoned that, whoever was not fit to run fast and - in this case - whoever was left unattended, deserved all bad things that came their way. 

In four big strides she had caught up with the kid and moved so to block the cub's way. She let out a little, victorious "wuff" and slumped down on her belly, now having her face in the same level as the pup's. "Leaving so soon? Let's play a bit!" she cooed, tail-waving in a friendly fashion and eyes "wearing" a gleeful expression.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
[@Krypton it's still me and foxglove right now, I'll re tag you all in a few posts once sunny is actually attacked.would you delete your post please? Or copy it so you can repost and then delete it?[/ooc]

Sunny yelped in fear as the stranger jumped in his path and blocked his chance for escaping. He backed away ears flattening against his head as he curled his lips over his tiny fangs in a pitiful imitation of his father's fierce snarl. "i don't play games with trespassers" he snapped though his voice trembled as he stared at her mouth.

She was inches away from him and could attack him easily. He began to shake from fear instead of cold and began to back further away, tail tucked behind his back.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Oh, no need to call people names," Junebell shook her head, as if feeling deeply offended by the puppy's lack of cooperation. "Your parents did teach you that it. is. not. polite," and with the every word she emphasized, she took a step closer to the scared kid, until it was mere inches between their muzzles. She then plopped down on her belly. 

She did not understand, why people used to say that you should not play with your food. It was so much fun. "So, I suggest a game of tag. You are it!" she got up to a play-bow. "Run!" she barked, in case the puppy had not understood the first time.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The woman must be crazy, for she didn't seem to understand where she was. She had stepped over the line of his pack, and then dared to tell him what not to do. He stated directly at her muzzle as it grew closer to him and began to panic. Scampering backwards he tripped over his own paws and rolled a few more inches before standing up and shaking off the snow.

He was so confused and scared, why was she asking him to play? This wasn't Right and something needed to be done. He began to understand what was going on and his jaw dropped. Was he being stalked in some really creepy way? Once she was down in a play bow he lunged forward and sank his tiny teeth into her nose, drawing blood before releasing and running for his small short life.

a bit of PP there to get things going! If you don't agree then I'll change it! Tagging @Grayday @Steady @Valette @Krypton @Adeline YOU CAN COME IN AFTER FOXGLOVE'S NEXT POST!
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc:  Folks that will be joining this thread - please, be reasonable, when making your move at, attacking or attempting to kill Foxglove. Don't PP her (meaning - whether your attack/assault has any effect on my character is up to me), if you want to - please, PM me first. If you don't stick to this, I will ignore your post. Thank you!

Junebell had not expected an assault and therefore pup's attack came as a total surprise. She yelped and withdrew, giving the cub just enough time to make it's flight. "Why you, little brat..." the she-wolf snarled, licking the droplets of blood from her nose and thus reminding her, how very hungry she was and what had been the meaning of this game initially.

Oh, well - no game then. The cub wanted it the hard way - he would get it, but it would only be fair to give him a head-start first. Therefore she sood on the spot, scrutinizing the little guy's chosen path for a little bit longer, before getting up and going after him and entirely forgetting that she was trespassing deeper in the territories of claimed lands.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was making his usual rounds, marking and surveying at the outskirts of the territory. He'd always figured that his kids could run around inside to their little hearts' content as long as he was making sure all the danger stayed outside. It was an excuse, more than anything. Things had been stressful, since Amber left. He loved his kids, but they were tough. Energetic and wonderful and... terrible. Tiring.

It was a relief to escape to the borders, even if it was only for a few hours. Even if it was only to do more work.

But Day began to panic as soon as he scented a stranger nearby. Not only nearby, but past him. Inside. His heart began to race as he set his nose to the ground, tracking and pacing and searching. Lifting his head to gaze over the blur of the land.

What are the chances? he thought. What are the chances she found one of my kids?

He was a blur the second he spotted her - all motion and fury as he ran toward her cry of pain, her disgusting, hateful voice. And he was silent, except for the drum of paws on soil, and the riotous, crashing thunder of his heart.

Day lunged toward the intruder, forlimbs splayed wide and jaw gaping. If he could, he'd tackle the intruder. If not, he was sure he'd hit something.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —

there was an intruder.
the sound and scent of another, sounds of anger and vile words reached her ears distantly, and thouroughly alarmed, she spun, trying to pinpoint the sounds. she was near, in her wandering she had thoughtlessly become closer and closer to the scene, and though the smart thing to do would be to turn tail and let the adults handle it, she could hardly think to do that.

thus she trotted nervously in the direction, and was just in time to see Day launch himself at the intruder. her maw opened in a silent o, taken abake by the scene before her. her gaze travelled quickly to the last variable in the scene, Sunny. She took in his frightened, frankly, terrified state in merely moments, and darted to him. He did not appear to be injured, but she worried that the intruder might somehow change that. she moved to his side, instructing him quickly. "Come on, Sunny!" she'd lead him somewhere safe, for it was all she could do. providing that he followed, she would attempt to bustle him away to the stone circle, which ought to be fairly close.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
she knew something was wrong, something in her gut was telling her that. a feeling of uneasiness had settled within her, making the woman rise from her paws as she rested within her den during the blizzard. she had made her small trips to see everyone but saw that something was wrong, very wrong. Someone was missing and that someone was Sunny. the little boy had gone off again! knowing that he was out of sight, krypton kicked into high gear and ran towards what she thought was his scent.

the wind howled in her ears like ravenous coyotes as the wind swept her off her paws, causing her to trip and tumble several times in the deep snow. but she pressed on, smelling something else besides sunny. a foreign scent, a scent that did not belong in the territory or near the boy. krypton felt her hackles prick up and stand on high end, her tail curling up as she kicked herself into a full gallop across the snow. she sunk with each stride but jumped to get on top as best as she could with every step. "faster! faster! he could be hurt! get to him! find him! keep him safe!"  she screamed to herself in her head as she continued to race towards the boy and the stranger.

it did not take her long, she saw it. sunny was running and the other was chasing him. another one came into the scene, Day, and had launched himself at the unknown. keoni too came in, but to get sunny to safer ground. krypton first headed towards the two younger kids, ushering them with her muzzle as she touched them gently but with a sense of anxiety, she pushed them along through the snow, knowing they could find their way back. knowing this information gave her a bit of a better feeling, but krypton turned her attention to the female, seeing Day was already handling her.

that didn't stop her. Krypton too launched at the female, aiming for something, anything she could land a hit on after Day sent his body towards her. With her crocodilian jaws wide open, she braced herself for impact, hoping she would land either near the neck or shoulder area. should she fail, well, she hadn't thought that far just yet, but she didn't have time to think! the time for her was limited, she had a bigger picture to focus on.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She was chasing after him now, and he felt it. The fear that sent prey's hearts racing into a frantic beat and the panic that seized his limbs. He froze and watched in horror as his daddy came to his rescue, and launched himself at the frightening woman. Yet the scene still terrified him and he couldn't move he heard Keoni pleading with him to move, to go with her but he...just...couldnt. His eyes moistened as he realized how close he had come to being killed, and probably eaten by one of his own kind.

He collapsed in the snow and trembled violently, his eyes staring blankly as Krypton came onto the scene also attacking the female. what had he done? he was so stupid!

remember that the plot was for Sunny to get injured! <3 i still want it to happen in some way! i have plans mwahahahaha
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Why don't you ever listen?

A small voice, full of venom spoke in the back of Junebell's head and she had to roll her eyes. Now, really? She would have told that b*tch of a sister to shut up, had her mind not been busy with more pressing matters. She had almost caught up with the little cub, it would have taken one precise leap to tackle the kid down and have it all to herself. One.

But sometimes even few seconds can make a huge difference. This time it was the back-up - first one wolf, then the other, then the third and if anyone came afterwords, Junebell did not care to count. Very quickly she had turned from the predator to the prey. First the big, gray wolf that appeared from one side - she barely evaded the collision between them, by making a leap sideways, but lost her balance nonetheless. And while frantically scrambling to her feet, there was yet another attack from a different wolf. Jaws open, aim set for her shoulder and clicking just milimeters from her tender flesh. 

Junebell let out a loud yelp and bolted for the borders. Snow slowed her considerably, giving her pursuers a fair chance of catching up with her, of course, but there and then she decided that, if she was to survive this that brat would pay dearly, should they happen to run into each other again.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Damn it! He'd missed, and though he longed to chase the woman down - he and Krypton could surely take her - there were two pups present that needed to be taken care of first.

"Leave her - run to the circle," Day said roughly to Keoni and Krypton. He sniffed quickly over his son, and when he found no mortal wound upon him, Day snapped him up in his jaws, gripping the loose scruff of his neck a little too tightly, perhaps. With his son clutched desperately in his jaw, Day turned and did his best to shepherd the girls back to the center of the territory, fur standing on-end the entire time. He could smell blood, and he tried to remind himself that it'd been the woman's, drawn out by his little Dagger-tooth son, but it made him anxious all the same. It seemed like it only grew, until he could taste it as well.

Abruptly, he stopped and dropped Sunny onto the ground. Horror dawned on him as he saw the oozing red puncture wounds his teeth had left behind.

"Sunny! Are you okay? I'm so sorry," he stuttered, tearing his eyes away from the wound to see the expression on his son's face.
What's Mine is Ours
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —

her guard hairs prickled, unnerved that a trespasser had made it so far into Easthollow, and even attacked Sunny. she hovered by his side when the tiny boy didn't seem able to move, watching the trespasser with wide eyes. finally, she turned tail and ran, and Grayday rushed to Sunny, commands flying from his muzzle. startled by the scene and the male's roughness, she obeyed without question, lurking close to Grayday's side, until they stopped. tension was thick in the air, and as he dropped Sunny, she noted the small puncture wounds on the back of his neck. the sight of Sunny injured had her unsettled, and she looked wide-eyed to Grayday as he frantically apologized. 
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: i didn't realize it was my turn, sorry for the holdup!

it seems the female ran off, making krypton want to kick her ass and make her pay for what had happened. however, day's decision was smarter than hers, he was trying to herd the females back towards the territory while holding onto his son tightly. she obeyed just as keoni did, though the scent of blood was very evident in her nose. the female looked towards the father, seeing him drop his kid on the floor as small wounds were placed in his back. quickly, the female stopped in her tracks and looked over the boy, eyeing his small punctures gently. "Held on too tightly," she said choppily as she searched for ait within her lungs.

although stopping was the best, she looked to Day with a serious glint in her eyes. "Clean them please," she asked hi, turning her attention to keoni. "Are you hurt, Keoni?"
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny yelped in shock and pain, but hung limply from his father's jaws s he was carried. When dropped to the ground he hunched down in the snow trembling, not hearing his father's words or feeling the pain from his neck. Instead he glanced around with a dazed look in his eyes, his mind still going over the scenes one by one. He was a fool for escaping and going so close to the borders, it was his fault, he was an idiot. All those thoughts raced through his mind and he whimpered softly.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Junebell did not stop to see that her pursuers had given up on hunting her down. She continued to fight through the heaps of snow furiously in an attempt to put as much distance between her and the pack as possible. And besides the instictual need for survival the other thought that kept her going and trying was the anger she felt at that small wimp. First for wounding her, secondly - for putting her in danger. And it did not matter that from an objective point of view... SHE had been the one asking for trouble. 

Told you so... Will you let me be in charge now? 

"Shut up, you bitch," Junebell growled through clenched teeth and she could swear she heard her sister sigh in resignation in the back of her head. It was good news then - she was not coming back just yet. Finally, when she had reached the limit of her endurance, the dappled she-wolf crawled underneath a tree, plopped down on her haunches and looked long and hard at the territory she had left behind. That brat would pay for his actions. Pay dearly, and Junebell would make sure it happened next time they would run into each other. 

ooc: my last post here. Sorry for the wait!
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Krypton's voice lanced through him. It sounded almost like an accusation in that moment, but a second later, a command came clipped and breathless, and she turned away as though the unthinkable had not just happened.

Day leaned down and, mechanically, began to do as Krypton said. For the moment, thoughts of the stranger had fled. All he could think about was Sunny and the pain he was surely feeling. He wanted to apologize again, to ask if he was alright, but he couldn't bring himself to do anything but clean the small, neat puncture wounds his teeth had left behind.
What's Mine is Ours