Stone Circle I'm back biches
25 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Joining 
As winter gave way to spring, the woman roused from the swamp where she had lived through the chill and snow. She had made a promise moons ago: she would return to the pack where Camlo had gone in spring. The blooming buds of the trees above her, the gradual warmth of the air told her that the winter was over, and spring had come. The Chovahani's creaky limbs brought her back to the borders of the Easthollow foro, the pack. 

She sat there, her head tipped back, calling for @Steady, the pack leader, but more importantly, @Calloon, her Camlo, the sweet drahá that brought her through that first cold storm.
Božena can "see" the auras of people and uses them for fortune-telling:
http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...nings.html
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
If he was completely honest with himself, he would have admitted that he never expected Calloon's companion to take him up on his offer to return in the spring. In his eyes, she had been rude, and he couldn't even remember what had possessed him to make the offer in the first place.

But, when the howl rang, he assumed that she was coming to make sure he was an honest wolf. He made his way to the borders, trotting briskly. He paused when he reached her, letting the silence drag a bit, almost waiting for whatever smartass comment she would make. Instead, he gave one of his own. I'm a little surprised to see you made it through the winter. It was honest enough, at least.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

25 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It did not take long for another wolf to approach; it was the young ruler of this foro.... she did not know his name. No matter: he had come and greeted her, announcing his surprise that she had lived. She snorted, taking no offense from the statement. I as vell, She scratches her ear, golden eye rattling in its socket as she did so. Ze vinter, eet vaas bengalo — devilish, Her leg stops for a moment, and she squints at him. How is he? Camlo? She hopes the dear mute survived through the winter; he was the reason why she pushed herself through this winter instead of succumbing to the hellish cold.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She agreed, and he could feel himself relax a little. This conversation was not like their last. She was not so rude, and he was doing his best not to be so frigid. He nodded, agreeing with her. Yes, even for the packs, it was harsh. His voice was softer this time.

She asked about the silent male, and Steady was quick to answer. He's well. He's settled in here easily. He wondered then, if she would, as well. I assume you've come to join him? he asked, his voice curious.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

25 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She is glad to hear that he is well, but that was not all she came here for. I vant to, yes, She knows that she is too old to remain alone, even with the Spaniard assisting her. No, she knows that she had to join a foro, of all things. It would be her only guarantee of survival, and the best way for her to use her gifts in the best way possible. I vas healer once. I know everyzhink from sickness to broken bones to birzhink pups. I kan't hunt, but I kan track; I know minds of animals as vell as I know volf's. 
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I'm so sorry I've held this up! I suck at replying lately. I'm going to go ahead and just have him accept here, since he would naturally, anyways

He nodded, remembering what she had said during their first meeting. While at the time he would have thought her a moocher off the pack, she had stated herself that she would be more useful come spring. Well, now that time was here. Her friend had been a good addition to the pack, and he hoped she would be, too. 

Well, then, I'm sure you'll keep your promise to be useful now that the seasons have changed, he commented. Welcome to Easthollow, he added. He took a step the side, a sign that she could step forward into the pack lands.